Best fundraising methods in 2019?

I’m looking for help, mostly with ideas on the best way to raise money for a crypto startup in 2019. I’m really trying my best to build an ecosystem of companies that rely on each other to bring a product that’s better than the sum of it’s parts. It all starts with a centralized exchange but one that shares it’s profits with token holders. The second phase is a p2p payment system that accepts visa, MasterCard and crypto that will get people to be more independent from banks and give financial freedom. The problem is the funds required to get phase 1 off the ground is a bit out of my price range and it’s not so ground breaking to illicit a successful ICO in this day and age. The exchange is built by modulus, it’s already built but they require a payment of 350k worth of Bitcoin to gain access to the software. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I currently have 135k towards it.

2 Likes

one way is to do what we’ve done here on The Pub… we just started building community and providing value to folks… for free. it’s a slower “climb”… but, it’s really worked out. so grateful for it.

2 Likes