Best way to cash out into bank account? (UK)

bitcoin
selling

Hi guys,

I am wondering what the best ways to cash out from crypto to fiat would be for those living in the UK?

I’ve heard Kraken + Local Bitcoin are popular, but they seem to be a bit… laborious.

Does Kraken even allow you to cash into pounds?

Which websites would you recommend, thanks?

Hi KashXO

You can use bit panda. They will transfer to UK bank account. I’ve registered with them and haven’t tried it yet but there is the option.

I use revolut. Depends on how much.

You can deposit both LTC and BTC and withdraw it straight to your bank account without much effort.
It’s a UK based company and I’ve been using their service since two years now. They provide all countries within the EU

So how do you receive crypto on revolut? I just looked at my revolut but can find a receive address?? My cryptocurrency is unlocked on my account.

you can’t, you send EUR to it after selling BTC/EUR, then convert to GBP

WIth revolut you actually have a eur, gbp and usd account. But yes, if you are transferring from coinbase to a bank, chances are it’s eur.

I think you can potentially use the bitcoin atms as well. That’s how I bought my first bitcoins :slight_smile:

Bitstamp I think is best, withdraw into UK bank using iban code via sepa transfer, only 2 - 3 days for funds to transfer,
Bitstamp also have office in London, so if any problems can smash the door in n kick up fuck lol,
Bitpanda I used also but they have higher fees ect

Coinfloor a London based trading platform is another. Note you have to start with a minimum of £2.5k.

https://www.coinfloor.co.uk/fees

UK banks certainly like to make it a challenge to withdraw your funds! At CoinCorner, our customers can either withdraw their funds via GBP to their card (Mastercard only at the moment) or via EUR to their bank account.

I use Coinbase, but I really need to branch out and compare against some of the suggestions in this thread for best value for money.