#BETACohort - Growth Boot Camp - Introduction & Session 1 - Seeking Truth!

beta
bootcamp
cohort

Introduction:

Session 1:

Join the DISCORD CHANNEL!

Are we selling embroidered Yen sweater vests yet? Damn, those would be handsome.

What do you want in life?

• I want to get married with A^^ and start a family
  • I want to get my dream job
  • I want to get back to play drums
  • I want to travel with A^^
  • I want to be able to help other people
  • I want to 'pay forward"

What are your talents?

• I’m a good drummer
  • I’m a good listener
  • I’m a good public speaker
  • I often go the ‘second mile’

What are your interest?

• music
  • psychology
  • human relationships
  • long-lasting communities
  • marketing

What are your weaknesses?

• I have problems with communication, regardless of language use, however, I live long enough to see some patterns that my power often coming perfectly in my weakness. e.g . drumming, public speaking an so on.
  • Lack of self esteem
  • Have had some problems often to fulfilled my plans and things what I wanted to do.

How hard are you willing to work?

• I’m in the process of discovering, what real work means and I often view that is a lot for me to improve in that matter. Also, I would have to admire that I knew what it means because I remember times when I’ve been playing drums 12 hours a day. I think with me it’s the combination of how clearly I can see the reward - but possibly that’s not the perfect word to describe but I definitely must see the goal of work I have to put in to have a fuel to do it.

Can you accept failure?

There’s no other way to succeed without failures, right? - But I didn’t give any answer right now …
YES! but it’s coming with pain - which I always get through.

This is both awesome and thorough. A great start to the boot camp cohort.

I would wear that sweater! Especially since I wear them all winter already.

Thank you Mike for your feedback and your work.
It’s also great, because I can know you better!

I hope your life is richer for it, but I am just a guy. I’ll be looking forward to more posts.

What would your dream job entail?

Representing the love code, welcoming people, wishing them happy birthdays, looking for the best ways to help them, learning together, living life, always being available for help and support and mostly … giving away a ridiculous amount of YOKEN’s :yenicorndeal:

Interesting dream job. People on Yen would appreciate all of that