Biggest Scam on the planet - STAY AWARE and Share (OPTIONS TECH LIMTIED)

scam
exitscam
scammy

Is some day, the CriptexMarket people is writing me… asking money… for have all my deposits back…
Just received this email…

Hi Flavio,

Thank you for your patience. I apologise for only just sending you this email in regards to explaining why I called and what your client wanted me to relay to you.

There was a meeting last night to confirm that with a lot of major clients and corporations withdrawing balances over the last few weeks due to some bad press as well as people wanting to go back into holding coins that as from the 1st August 2018 the platform and company Cryptex Markets will go into liquidation.

It is very sudden and perhaps the reason that your advisor Mr Mint is choosing to go and work for a bigger platform.

I have been notified by him after relaying the information you gave me yesterday that it is up to you but if the deposit of $Xxxx is not made by yourself into the platform then your account from the 1st August 2018 will then go to be assessed by the debtors due to the platform losing a lot of its liquidity.

This is one of the main reasons that John wants to get you out as quickly as possible as he appreciates you have debts in which to make payable.

Due to the financial restraints on the platform clients who need to settle amounts need to deposit in coins only as the card provider has suspended payments.

I have confirmation from the director Gunther Heinman that once you make payment then within 24 hours you will receive all of your funds, this is due to the fact that at $100,000 you become classed as a corporate client.

If you decide that you can not or will not make the deposit then the matter from 1st August will go into the hands of the debtors and that would be a matter to take up with them.

I apologise for the news and please send me back a reply just to confirm you received this please.

Regards

Philip Watson

And again a email from John today:

Hi ,
I have received no notifications about you making a deposit so I take it you have taken the stance where you are happy to wait until the liquidators at Cryptex Markets have concluded their investigations.

I just wanted to wish you well if that is the case.

Kind regards

John

Let them burn! Judgement day’s coming soon…

Latest CRYPTEX MARKETS SCAM update:

DON’T INVEST PEOPLE, DON’T!!

Cryptex Markets:

Blockquote

Please see below the email which was sent to all my clients:

Dear Clients,
I am pleased to announce that after previous successful private allocation trading, I will now be able to offer our next private allocation trade to each and every one of you going forward.
What does this mean?
Our clients can enter into a pool of funds together into one large trade
expiring on 23/08/2018 with a 52% fixed rate return if successful. Based on institutional news provided to us we are able to offer a RISK-FREE TRADE to first time clients - if you have previously taken up a private allocation trade we cannot cover under a TCR, however you would be aware of how successful these trades are.
For Example: £100,000.00 Investment will return £152,000.00
If the trade is unsuccessful then £100,000.00 returned to your account.
All funds required need to be fresh capital as would be covered under a separate TCR, meaning that if the trade is NOT successful, funds will be reimbursed into your account and this will be a loss from Cryptex markets company funds and not client funds.
This happens on occasions in which exceptional strong news comes across our floor and means that investors have an opportunity to capitalise trading on a larger scale.
So please let me know if you wish to be included in our ‘client-only’ Risk free trade.
The fund is valued at: £11.4m
Remaining funds required to conclude trade: £2.2m*
We are offering a maximum of £250,000.00 per client remaining, however many lower allocations available.
If you would like to be included in the institutional trade please let me know by the close of business today.
Funds will not be required for deposit until latest 24/07/2018
I wish you all the best of luck.
If you have any further questions please contact me direct on 0044203 740 7783
*Constantly update
Kind regards
Peter Hamilton
Account manager
Cryptex Markets
0044203 740 7783

Blockquote

just raising awareness.

Blockchain Exchange Pro
MWM-Markets
London Crypto Exchange
Options Element
United Markets
London Bitcoin Pro
Crypto London Exchange

Please add to the list

Fomax capital
NB International (Options Tech)

I was scammed by them using exactly the same techniques already described in this chat. Their MOA is exactly the same. They will ask for payments for something to withdraw your funds . Don’t be fooled like I was, It is the final stage of the scam. After that, you will never hear from them again. In my case, I paid with a credit card. Within one hour, that credit card was fraudulently used. So you are actually scammed twice.

The final stage is that soon, you start getting calls from a different company. In my case NB international. They pretend they are different and make more realistic promises. Don’t be fooled, my research showed that they are all linked.

How can they go on like this for so long with no consequences.

I’m very sorry for you to hear that Eddi and it’s frustrating Options Tech Limited and their multiple entities are still able to keep ripping people off without concequences. But as official investigation by the FIU is pending, judgement day will come. These scammers think they’re untraceable, but ooh they made one big mistake and don’t even know it. Mark my words.

Trace Mayer- Anyone heard of this $USD altcoin? From what I understand: is pre-mined, emission schedule secretly determined, neither quantity outstanding nor authenticity can be cryptographically proven & most abominable cannot directly hodl private keys. Is @ federalreserve altcoin a scam?