Binance (BNB) - Multi language exchange

How is no one talking about this here. Genius coin IMO. I bought at $0.50.

any thoughts?

4 Likes

Over 600% gains in the last 7 days, 100% yesterday. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi CryptoSix!

I bought into this coin kind of arbitrarily since Binance was one of the few exchanges to offer NEO, I put a little money into BNB because I liked the exchange and knew I was going to be using it often to buy NEO. One of the neat things about BNB is if you hold some you can get discounted fees when trading on Binance. Never expected it to go up like it is, but I guess its good marketing for the Chinese to adopt this exchange over others. Debating if I should buy more!

5 Likes

Sup Y’all

Just got in on this 2 days ago! Definitely looks promising.Got to 100% already!

They will also be hosting ICO Projects starting with TRON on Sept 9th, for all those that invest in ICO’s. TRON is headed up by Jack Ma’s (Alibaba) protege and back by a vast amount of investors.

Check it out and let’s talk about it over a virtual pint…:):grin: :beer:

www.tronlab.com

Holla

Carlton

2 Likes

If Binance keep it 100. I can only see the exchange getting bigger. You can sell NEO Gas there, the fees are cheaper, they have multi language support and ICO support. I think a $1 billion market cap is a tad optimistic for them atm, but I think it’s possible. I also heard that they will be buying back and burning 20% of coin profit each year (I could be wrong on the numbers/time frame there though).

2 Likes

Then I would get rid of it.

1 Like

As ive stated elsewhere.

Just be careful with Binance. Ive sent them three messages in three days and still no responses, im not pissing around with just a few cents on there either. Their message request page only has Chinese characters (even when one has selected English as ones chosen language). They are constantly updating features so they may be overwhelmed at the moment but having a decent customer support base which would inspire confidence in the site is severely lacking.

2 Likes

Just signed up … site sent email verification, but saw this on the URL

“Sended” … Jeez. hehe

1 Like

aweful translation…when redirected to some pages, suddenly theres no English to be seen.
probably better to use chrome and have each page translated :stuck_out_tongue:

Reach to the support on Slack. You might get quicker help over there

1 Like

thanks, ill just do that:)

I was just looking at it and thinking on investing a few $ in it, the coin can be used to pay the fees on their exchange.
I just sign in, also hoping to get on the offer of the free qtum when you get verified.

Looks promising with a team of already successful people from China! Thanks for recommending as I might just invest in it.

4 Likes

But…you do know, that “awful” is not spelled the way you spelled it, right?

2 Likes

After buying 30 Neo’s I decided to throw all that was left into BNB :slight_smile: Let’s see what happens!

2 Likes

you are right, I saw it appear in my Binance account and thought it was some token needed to trade on the exchange, I have not gotten a good grip on what’s happening in the Asian markets.
I got a little freaked when I deposited some coin and got my confirmation email in Chinese…but all was well in the world got an English version too.

2 Likes

Moved to Wallets and Exchanges

1 Like

So how’s it doing now?

1 Like

They posted link to this TA today:

2 Likes

Being conscious of their plan im choosing to hold onto mine.

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠