I’m trying to compile a list of news and specific legislations for each of the 50 United States. I’d love your help adding to this as legislation grows! We’re already seeing a lot of these things happen in each state!
Best way to help add to this list is create a separate post about the piece of news and then share that link in the comments below. I’ve provided a few examples.
My hope is that this will be a useful and helpful resource for state-specific information!
- Bitcoin tax payments bill advances in Arizona
- Blockchain-Friendly Arizona Moves to Allow Bitcoin Tax Payments
- California Bill Would Legally Recognize Blockchain Data
- California State Senator Promotes Blockchain Bill For Recording Stock Information
- Illinois Eyes Blockchain for IDs and Public Asset Management
- Illinois Makes Three: US State Also Considering Bitcoin for Tax Payments
- Lawmakers Pitch New Crypto Tax Payments Bill in New Hampshire
- Bitcoin [BTC] and other cryptocurrencies to be used to pay taxes in New Hampshire; sub-committee approves bill
- Crypto and Cannabis Investment Promoter Hit With Cease-and-Desist
- Bitmain to Open Crypto Mining and Blockchain Data Center in Texas
- Texas Bill Targets Bitcoin and Crypto Privacy, Would Effectively Ban Monero, Zcash and Grin
- West Virginia Piloting Blockchain Voting App in Senate Election
- West Virginia Offers Overseas Residents Blockchain Voting Option for Midterm Elections
- Wyoming next Haven for blockchain technology
- NO tax, No Problem sign me up. Iam loving Wyoming
- Wyoming Blockchain Bill Rockets Ahead for Signing
- New asset class: Wyoming is headed for a digital currency makeover
- How Wyoming is winning the blockchain West
- Wyoming Senate Passes Bill Recognizing Cryptocurrency as Money