Bitcoin futures CME Jan 26

What do people speculate for Jan 26th when contracts are up for bitcoin on CME? Can we expect the same Red Sea like the one from cboe? How are people preparing?

I am not personally touching my current holdings at all but have prep some fiat for discount coins.
Discussion welcomed

1 Like

I agree, I was considering pulling out into BNB or USDT but I decided it’d be safer to just keep everything I have and prepare some fiat on the side for a dip if it happens

2 Likes

i think it will drop under 10k and maybe 6k to 8k. its not just futures a market correction is inevitable.

like last week i have a sell order to usdt at 9999k

2 Likes

Hope it drops that much fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I definitely don’t want to risk my current holdings Incase it doesn’t correct/dip and takes off.

I did make a buy yesterday on the small dips on icx and a little aion but thinking of exiting the few coins I bought yesterday once it comes back up a little so I’ll have more fiat to buy.

1 Like

I want to exit some coins i have too, but everything is so low right now so i have to wait.

I am looking into AION because of the ICON connection, but yeah…i need to shrink my stack.

My core is BTC, ICON, and IOTA.

I want to rebuild my NEO tho…and theres a few ICOs i want to get into.

1 Like

I’m just holding, and preparing some spare fiat in case the conspiracy proves true (I have zero doubt that it is indeed true). The dips are so much easier to handle when you know they’re temporary. This space may be highly manipulated, but the fact that it’s a cash cow for these people, only helps ensure that the bubble won’t be bursting any time soon (if ever).

2 Likes

For me, I am just hodling it my current coins and prepare fiat to buy the coin that I have missed, for example like Vechain. :grin:

2 Likes

how does the CME will affect the btc price? i dont understand how the futures market works

1 Like

Peter had a good video on it. Sorry at the gym can’t give link

2 Likes
2 Likes

Same here, just keeping fiat money handy for the dip. If no dip, I’m still in the game.

1 Like

is the price to be the lowest right after the cme contracts ends on the 26th or leading up to it?

1 Like

you want the price to be as low as possible when you purchase the contract if you are going long on it. so id think leading up to it

1 Like

I agree, although I for some reason I get the feeling the price will be at it’s lowest tomorrow morning.

What date does the next round of CME start?

1 Like

If the market bleeds, I will be going into

1. VeChain,
  2. AION,
  3. Kyber Network,
  4. Request Network,
  5. Aelf,
  6. Loopring,

depending on how much cash I will have.

I love me some cheap protocol coins and tokens :joy:

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠