Bitcoin Price Thread

bitcoin
cryptocurrency

I thought I would take the time to start a new Bitcoin thread. We are now below $6000. How far are we going to fall before the bulls make their run? Let the arguing begin. :speaking_head:

I’d like to know why the market is dropping?

not arguing but honestly, who the hell knows? and bull run of what? our ath? or breaking the ath? i mean it’s honestly a rabbit hole going down this question tbh lol

I just bought some more BTC. Im pretty sure I can’t shore up the system by myself, :joy:

I’m just wondering how much more ‘on-sale’ it will be. I keep DCA-ing in every time it drops another couple of hundred dollars/BTC. I’m too new to this space to understand all of the technical analysis. My question is this: will BTC eventually surpass it’s all time high? As long as the community feels that it will, then I’m ok with riding the wave :sunglasses:

I’m going to go ahead and change the title. I don’t want a reflection of the “Will Bitcoin Drop Lower” thread that was recently closed. Just keep it civil to avoid any suspensions :+1: .

You don’t have to worry about civility on my end @Genesis . Good to go.

What does a bull run mean? I guess that’s subjective. To me it’s getting back over 10,000 for starters. I still feel like Q4 will make its run up again. Maybe even 20,000 + …But I’m just guessing at this point.

I haven’t totally figured that out yet. I think the whales are up to their old tricks.

I’m blaming these guys… :smile:

Have we hit the infamous triple bottom where there is a magic box of bulls released? :water_buffalo:

Volume profile says 5.7k is the next high value trading node. If it fallsg, 4.2k is the next high value trading node destination. The volume well below 5.7k says there really isn’t much support once it breaks down

Last night i called for a breakdown to 5.7k and its already stared. Reason i post volume profiles so much is because they are really accurate when you learn to use them, in both bull and bear market. Outside the pub, people were calling for bullish divergence based off indicators. I couldn’t see this

I’m sure someone here has untapped talent to be a market wizard, 1000x better than what i put up. Volume trading is the go to tool for many pro traders, so this is a side challenge to add something to the TA kung fu toolbelt

6f4a3a0000aa3fe6cadb805bdbee4b8dcd7d71e5_1_690x414

what’s the indicator name to bring up this volume well thing? thanks

It’s called volume profile. To use it on tradingview you have to have the paid package. :v:

oh ok, thanks @Clarky663 :wink:

For the record, i closed my short positions from 6.2k area. I think a bounce or pump might be coming at 5.7k area, unless btc is really weak. In a slightly longer timeframe view, a possible bounce will be short lived. I think lower lows would be coming in within at least 4 weeks or less if a bounce comes

people are willing to sell at lower prices

Some people might claim that a bullrun is from 6000 to 9500 in a couple of days, its all so relative to perception

Peter should just say how many he has sold… :joy:

On the down side…
My buy kicked in overnight, im doing my best to kick starter BTC…
:bitrocket: