Bitcoin Price Thread

I’m torn. It makes sense that BTC would flourish amid this absurd level of quantative easing, yet it also seems rational that BTC would tank during a global pandemic. I figure it’s a coin flip at this point.

3 Likes

I am torn as well. I will probably buy some tomorrow. It is still at a good price now.

2 Likes

If you believe in its purpose then buy it. If you don’t then don’t. The dollar is going to be severely weekend with all of the stimulus along with other currencies. It seems fairly simple to me. Will there be a price fluctuation, of course. Could it go down after you buy it, of course. The risk to reward ratio is way higher for me to buy more instead of sitting on the sidelines. Again, just my opinion. Doesn’t mean it’s right.

3 Likes

Just put in a limit order at $6480. If it doesn’t fill today, I will market order tomorrow.
Back to stacking sats.

1 Like

Beetcones fighting the daily 21.

2 Likes

I’d love to buy some right now but I ain’t gonna dip into the bread money when my ‘real’ work is evaporating… I’m still hodling though, not gonna trade. I don’t trust myself to start playing the market right now, I’m too all over the shop. Crazy times.

3 Likes

Just picked up 0.04. It ain’t much but it’s all about stacking those sats.

3 Likes

BTC looking like it needs another fed bailout drop.

3 Likes

Probably the smartest move right now, I personally think we are going alot lower, but with all the chaos right now my head is everywhere, probably best for me to just buy and not touch it lol

3 Likes

Sooooo Binance has a Visa card now. Just seen it on their Instagram

1 Like

Sir @MaxP @K_Godel do you mind posting your chart on BTC or you can DM please. I have my chart, I’d like your thoughts about it.
Thank you Sirs.

2 Likes

Major pattern is about to resolve tonight. Looks like a coin toss as to which way it will break, but either way it will likely be a $1000+ move.

2 Likes

Yeah, thanks to @kryptokenzie and @Nathan_D for the charts over the last two weeks.

It’s funny how support and resistance lines from last year and year before are still at play. If you’re asking whether you should buy or sell Bitcoin, this should be a good indicator with MACD and RSI. Looks like the only support line not broken yet is $3000. If that breaks, maybe $1750 breaking down to $1000, and I wouldn’t count on it. Looks good on the Daily and Weekly intervals. Maybe a ways down to go and consolidate, looking at Monthly.

Then, here’s more historical data from Binance Weekly Halving Report, Halving Table 1 and another table that was posted on Linkedin. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

2 Likes

hahahahaha all u guys had to do was own XRP, so obvious!!

noobs on here! lolzozlzoll

2 Likes

…and… absolutely nothing happened. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you for responding @Nathan_D @FloridaWater. Good to see other’s analysis on BTC. This is what I see, patiently watching.

4 Likes

Yeah, good call. The Daily interval looked bullishly hopeful. However, there is the so called death cross on the Weekly MACD, and the Monthly RSI could come down a few more points to match historic lows. Who knows, with the current pandemic, perhaps even lower Monthly RSI to be seen in April and the following months. I like to see your history support target and that one year descending channel.

1 Like

Thank you for responding Sir. I see what you’re saying about the indicators. I’m going by the market structure, I see is a bearish flag forming (correction) then to the downside and what you said with the current pandemic…
This is just my analysis Sir, patiently waiting what it does.
I’m long term bullish though…

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice @RealMoonMan
asdf

2 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠