Bitcoin Price Thread

bitcoin
cryptocurrency

if its “in” already, what would be a confirmation that its actually the bottom?

It seems to me that nothing could convince most to buy now. The confirmation would require sustained price movement upwards which means you buy higher than now.

Waiting for confirmation requires you to miss out on the best prices. There’s always confirmation to see so buying never occurs until the reversal is so obvious that even noobs are foaming at the mouth for more crypto.

When I get the call :bogged:.

The ultimate indicator is 50 day SMA crossing above 200 day SMA.

Why would you rely on moving averages? They seem like completely arbitrary lines to me. Static Support and resistance lines seem much better to me from a psychological basis.

I have never used USDT, cuz I dont trust it… but I may give it a shot…

I get money from CBpro to Huobi and Binance just by moving BTC and ETH… so I have made a series of buys on alts just by quickly buying eth, then moving it and transacting on the alt all within a 10 min timeframe…kinds ghetto…

whats the easiest way to get into USDT with CB being your onramp?

Could be a case of…

Yep, I would use those too, just the last nail in the coffin for the bear market to be over for me is golden cross on the daily moving averages.

Maybe USDC to binance that supports USDC/USDT pair? I’m not 100% sure cuz I’ve not tested the cheapest way to save on fees.

This worked pretty well for me because USDC has no fee to purchase and about a penny to transfer. The main source of loss is the fact that USDT is usually worth a bit more than USDC. That’s annoying.

I dont even care about fees that much , its a rounding error, maybe just fast buying eth and then transfering it then buying USDT is ghetto, but the easiest way…?

I literally forgot CB had USDC now, this is probably easiest… brain fart

what a manipulated clown show

The question is do we expect stair steps up again all the way to $4,100 or do they mix it up and smash down? Hmmm…

the 3670 dollar question!

Symetrical triangle pattern anyone? :man_shrugging:t2: :rofl:

place your bets !

its going to spike up in the AM and hope it drifts upward, so they can take it away in a few days time

this fuckin guy

No one shall touch muh bitcoin other than myself! :rofl:

There is only one thing catching my attention here @K_Godel and that’s that outrageous target top right of the picture :joy:

We’ve got some shifting to do if we want to hit ATH come end of 19 early 2020!

I’m expecting both possibilities to play out still, the bottom could actually be in. If 90% of the people out there are at a concecus that the bottom isn’t it, it could very well be in :joy:

People would get rekt in process aswell.

Looking like it’s going to shit itself again Tuesday