Bitcoin Price Thread

bitcoin
cryptocurrency

The Stock market is not like crypto. It normally does what smart people believe it’s going to do. It runs on rational thinking and company valuations. Crypto does the opposite of what people generally expect because it is not a rational market and is easily manipulated.

Longs nearing highs
Shorts nearing lows :eyes:

@MaxP you load up on any shorts over the past few days?

No mate just been scalping, I honestly don’t know where this will break. It’s in one of those annoying barts haha

Based on my wave pattern analysis we are in the “R” phase.

I have seen that guy lurking too :dog2:

Creepin and a peepin mate. Biding his time for the bull run so he can say he bought the bottom :man_facepalming:

I kind of miss him… Every Superman needs his Lex!

Morning People

Shorts are now approaching bottom of trend line form Jan last year i think we will see a big move before the weekend is out tight stops needed :scream:

Short the next short stop hunts :dicaprio1:

I know your game Arthur :roger: :arthur: :black_joker:

You up or down mate ?

Neutral right now but expecting down. Wanting to short but waiting for higher entries or a breakdown of $3500.

Just give me a 100k bitcoin and lets be done with it! :crazy_face:

You ever buy something to make a quick few percent and then its goes the other way and spend 1.36 mins waiting to get out at even :sweat_smile:

Yes and I’d be happy with 1.36minutes Jesus, sometimes I spend days getting out.
Well used to… now I just accumulate through DCA.

Why would you spend time waiting for it? Just set the limit order that you want and walk away for a bit.

I have an addiction to watching the dildos :lightsaber1::lightsaber2:

Me too man! BTC is in too much indecision for me too. It keep an eye on it hahab