Bitcoin Price Thread

bitcoin
cryptocurrency

@MaxP you load up on any shorts over the past few days?

No mate just been scalping, I honestly don’t know where this will break. It’s in one of those annoying barts haha

Based on my wave pattern analysis we are in the “R” phase.

I have seen that guy lurking too :dog2:

Creepin and a peepin mate. Biding his time for the bull run so he can say he bought the bottom :man_facepalming:

I kind of miss him… Every Superman needs his Lex!

Morning People

Shorts are now approaching bottom of trend line form Jan last year i think we will see a big move before the weekend is out tight stops needed :scream:

Short the next short stop hunts :dicaprio1:

I know your game Arthur :roger: :arthur: :black_joker:

You up or down mate ?

Neutral right now but expecting down. Wanting to short but waiting for higher entries or a breakdown of $3500.

Just give me a 100k bitcoin and lets be done with it! :crazy_face:

You ever buy something to make a quick few percent and then its goes the other way and spend 1.36 mins waiting to get out at even :sweat_smile:

Yes and I’d be happy with 1.36minutes Jesus, sometimes I spend days getting out.
Well used to… now I just accumulate through DCA.

Why would you spend time waiting for it? Just set the limit order that you want and walk away for a bit.

I have an addiction to watching the dildos :lightsaber1::lightsaber2:

Me too man! BTC is in too much indecision for me too. It keep an eye on it hahab

Another reason why I need to be watching.

I want a candle close below 3550 with volume. I can’t set a limit order for a sell at 3550. It could just bounce off that horizontal and do me over

Just set a stop-market order in advance to protect yourself. All you need is the “close on trigger” checked and you can place them while your active order is still open.