Bitcoin Price Thread

bitcoin
cryptocurrency

We could test $6k, but I don’t see us decisively breaking that level without first re-testing the former levels we broke out from (around low 4000s).

10 Likes

That seems to be the most likely scenario. I agree.

6 Likes

Consolidation to watch

5 Likes

Just the tip. That’s all. Just the tip.

8 Likes

I feel the next best R/R trade is to the downside. But it will be interesting to see how that unfolds. Will is be a major fall off cliff dump or a slow grind back down? And then if price does get back down below $4000 what will the buying interest look like from that level?

3 Likes

That’s what I told her :beetconnect::man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

:beetconnect::bear::man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah Tyler Jenkins still adamant about the hyper wave theory,

Maybe he’s right! Who knows

I do agree with Tyler in a sense that we will have far too many shitcoins alive. And a lot of them still pumping.

5 Likes

I think if the project you’re investing in doesn’t have a real value proposition,i.e. it’s not just a fork of another project (yes that includes bitcoin cash, litecoin and tron), then why should it succeed long term?
I don’t get why people still back any of the flavors of bitcoin cash, gold, diamond etc.

4 Likes

Imagine if BTC dumps to $1500 and then pumps to $3K. Not only would we make some cash, but we’d also get a new Doug Polk video.

5 Likes

I think this looks like a classic bull flag consolidation in the middle of an uptrend that won’t go beyond 6k. Even if it pulls back to 4.8k, thats health consolidation

If btc dominance increases, i would consider shorting or going into tether for a long time

5 Likes

Sell in May and go away?

6 Likes

Maybe we can play a game while we wait for the May/June pullback, anyone up for scrabble?

4 Likes

Someone first shared this crypto university guy in this thread several months back and hes since become my favorite TA youtuber, so thanks for that! I like how he focuses on the higher time frames compared to most.

3 Likes

I disagree with his perspective. Although yeah there are a ton of shitcoins, they don’t necessarily have to die for the market to be successful or go into another bull run. There are garbage assets in every market and no asset is worth exactly what it trades for. Anytime Tone or other BTC maximalists cry over shitcoins, remember they were in this market for a very long time holding on to their coin while other coins outperformed their investments by many multiples. Regardless if those coins are shit or not, they missed a massive opportunity to become extremely wealthy (even in BTC terms if they don’t want the fiat). That has gotta create a lot of salt :saltbae:

9 Likes

BTC is above the 200day MA, bear market is over …

oh wait … BTC is NOT above the 200day on BTC CME futures, NVT is flashing red and RSI still in a channel

Fuck it BTC :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage:

7 Likes

this guy?

youtube wars :rofl::man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

6 Likes

could be :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

No one truly knows. Time will tell us.
These are my thoughts. I am accumulating, getting into positions early before the market wakes up. When the slowly steady upwards push happens I want to be ready and holding. We have a while before the true bull market comes.

6 Likes