Bitcoin Price Thread

I’m thinking any that operate in the US and Canada will need to have some level of insurance, surely when fidelity rolls out they won’t be telling people “hey, if we get hacked, ur fucked”

5 Likes

Last I read, Coinbase hedges by storing BTC in cold storage. I think Bithumb stores BTC offline in cold storage too, and the last theft was of exchange’s funds, not customers’. These are only two exchanges, and they insure themselves.

3 Likes

4 Likes

bitcoin miners made the NY power grid go down, lives are being lost, Bitcoin should probably be outlawed
power 2 the peeplz

4 Likes

Stress tests are good, to show vulnerabilities. It’s the utility companies’ fault for not providing better infrastructure. Wait, I know what you’re going to say next, “The utility companies were buying Bitcoin instead of doing routine maintenance”. Yes, power to the people.

Ps. It was Monero slave mining, not Bitcoin. I stopped mining Monero.

Pss. Oh damn, it was a manhole fire. I’d bet a Dogecoin fell in there and made something short circuit. Feelz bad for the peoplez in the subway and elevators.

3 Likes

7 Likes

A run down hill, looking for the new support levels before the next real run.:popcorn:

4 Likes

The road to 7600

8 Likes

LMFAO damn that looks like team ICX :fist:

11 Likes

Is anybody gonna panic sell this BTC dip? I just read an email from that guy Dvir who was shilling Bezant and then last minute said not to buy b/c of some social media red flags. Some headline in the email said people are calling for 4-5k dip. Damn, just like my “Bilderberg” doctor asked for, lol. Wouldn’t the alt coin people love that? I think Donald Trump is shorting his BTC right now.

Ps. Lots of sell volume from $10,400 to $10,200. The EMA is poking up on the 1 min and 3 min. Maybe $10,200 is the bottom. Daily Stoch RSI is oversold. Weekly Stoch RSI has been overbought Since March 4th and it looks to be pointed downwards now. However on the weekly, the 21 day MA is crossing up the 77 day MA right now. I was thinking about shorting last night, coulda, shoulda, woulda, have gained a stack of BTC. On the monthly, only the blue line is reaching in to overbought Stoch RSI territory yet. Cool to see the 9 day EMA about to cross up this 21 day MA on the Monthly interval.

I agree, good call.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Oooh, dark background, must be a h4xx0r! Crank the bot volume up. Short on Bitmex and Bitfinex. Put the shorts in on CME. Really, no secret, just short on every single exchange right now.Then, buy the dip. lol. All before lunch. If I just really called the bottom, I will be happy, just for fun. What if the bottom is between 10.2 and 9.8? We should start a hedge fund or one of those YouTube videos you have been sharing, the right way. Lol. I’m going to eat breakfast.

3 Likes
4 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

It’s wild how this dip is sitting right on the trend line I drew from April 1st.

3 Likes

Could you share it here?

3 Likes

Ps. My philosophy is, draw a trend line from the first pump since December, February saw a further confirmation of bull run, so I drew a line, and it matches with recent ATH (less bullish, but it fit), then, the next correction was a bit of a bummer, so draw a line from the next ramp up, and it drew through the last 7k ATH’s for the year which is kind of the mid line. Then, I wanted some support lines, which are the bottom two.

Pss. I try to draw the support lines through as many points as possible and I did some minor adjustments through the run up. The resistance lines I draw through as many tops as possible. Each line indicates a varying level of risk, you know.

3 Likes

White trend line.

And BTC dominance:

4 Likes

Nice graphs. I’m going to draw a real support trend line like that too.

Ps. Ahh, I’m trying to do it again, I just don’t like it. I prefer my lines because its sort of in line with the theory that previous resistance becomes next support. I don’t want too many lines, I have enough, and the lines are close enough. I don’t like the bottom of the lines hanging out into space, although I can see how they could stop at an amount like the bottom of the dip or the USD amount it costs to mine one BTC.

Pss. Cool BTC.D trendline. I was very bullish on BTC.D this last week, but I just discovered the graph a few weeks ago, and I hadn’t drawn any trend lines yet. I just did it. Thank you. I also like your RSI trend lines. Why do you choose to use RSI instead of Stoch RSI? At least Stoch RSI hits top and bottom more often, so it seems more reliable for predicting the bottoms of oversold. Again, nice lines though. Also, thanks for showing the fibonacci. My chart space gets a bit too crowded with several trend lines but I will have to get back into Fib. Maybe use 2 TV accounts. Fib helped me when trading Bezant, like making a couple thousand USD when I got out of jail. I think the Fib Fan inspired me to draw my trend lines a little different, but I’m missing the math. TA is fun, so many options.

3 Likes

6 Likes