Bitcoin Price Thread

Good too see this place have people visit again!!

8 Likes

Pardon my crude and overly simplistic TA, but it looks like we successfully retested the top of the channel (this time as support), broke past the short term double top at $8450, and are now on our way to the $9-10k range.

6 Likes

Finally the index is greed.

5 Likes

All this price action and the PUB is zzzzz… Does that have any bearing on general sentiment in the crypto space? Are most people already out? Does this bounce not “impress” anyone anymore? Or is it b/c no one actually cares until the price gets back to their highest purchase?

6 Likes

Most likely people are burned out and thinking “this is another fake run” & it could very well be.
We are still here and people are still lurking in the pub…
People will come back when it breaks 20k and it will go to ATH and will see another 2017-2018.

10 Likes

It’s mainly the sentiment. You have to remember that the pub started during the 2017 bull market’s most exciting part of the cycle. The more the crypto space grows, the more people are willing to stick around and contribute.

8 Likes

Feels like the shakedown worked pretty damn well, TONS of new hands have evaporated. The remnant should slowly start to come back in im guessing.

5 Likes

“Be greedier than others when they are greedy.”
This market is being run up and down by a whole different group of players than the 2017 era. Probably banks cuz this entire market is like a penny stock to them.

Key signals I am watching and waiting to go full moonboy:

12H 50/200 EMA cross over
Daily 50/200 EMA cross over
Daily close over 200 SMA
Weekly 7/21 EMA cross

After those happen I don’t even care about buying dips. Obviously I have areas to manage risk, but irrational markets need to be played irrationally to win.

7 Likes

Trying a scalp long at 8690. Stop 8565, target 9000 take profit. I think I recognize this bullbot :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Before Bitcoin does it’s next 10x, I am focusing on learning Data Science to 10x my salary, lol. You know, so I can buy 10 more BTC. Damn, I just broke my rule and jumped in here on a weekday! >< Things have been getting exciting though with more price action. I’m greedy AF, locked up and never selling, lol. Well, maybe I sell a little later. I’ll be lurking on the weekends. Thanks for all of the insight here and happy to see community members are still around. I listen to some of Peter’s VC hunting while I doing some mindless tasks. It sounds like a real adventure developing a startup. It’s amazing what Bitcoin is, its startup story, and what it is becoming. This is the year of the Bitcoin adoption. The second half of this year is going to get wild.

6 Likes

dont get mad but we are headed lower, back to 7800 or less to re-group, the calvary for 9100+ never came and its not coming

7 Likes

Probably not the best place to share, but figure it gets the most traffic:

5 Likes

Daily OBV. Something doesn’t seem right here.

5 Likes

I work out of the industrial park that this will be built in. Traffic is already a nightmare during rush hour. I hope the roads are improved dramatically before this is finished, but otherwise I’m excited for it.

5 Likes

if the cavalry has arrived and are willing to fight to keep 9100+ i’ll be pumped

6 Likes

My thoughts on this are this could be lagging and the top of this leg is not yet in. However, it’s a caution sign for me to consider this leg as a reversal point in the macro direction of the market, OBV should be following price action on a reversal.

4 Likes
5 Likes

https://youtu.be/bP8mgzvg0vI

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know OBV that well, at first glance I thought it was RSI showing some bearish divergence. At least BTC did something similar in mid May to June in a shorter amount of time and then then it popped up to $14k. Thanks for the OBV intro.

4 Likes

Bitcoin dominance.

A rare occasion but it might be time to be in alts vs BTC right now.

Death cross approaching on 12HR.

Daily is breaking uptrend since the alt coin bear market began in January 2018.

5 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠