Bitcoin Price Thread

bitcoin
cryptocurrency

good job Im UK side & already had my oats before you started your poop…:+1::grinning:

Continue to short it? :slight_smile:

I think its got one more pump in it, maybe to. 6.9k. Then will go down

That’s what the bulls want you to think :wink:

lol…tipped you this weekends rise last week mate…
dont like to see bears looking like a baboons arse… :joy:

CEO at Paxful…
“In a world where one geopolitical event, can terraform entire markets, one aberrant core developer or exchange hack can affect the price of bitcoin and whole economies currently embroiled in the inflation hell of Currency Wars discovering bitcoin as a safe heaven it isn’t a stretch of the imagination to see bitcoin rise steadily back to $20,000 and above. The astonishing lack of sellers in the bitcoin OTC markets is another hint that the smart money is on bitcoin and the real action is in P2P as the ultra wealthy and desperate peoples looking to preserve their wealth both look to acquire bitcoin in large quantities,” Youssef explained.
P2P volume increasing…

https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

love a volume chart… :wink:

Here we go again… :man_shrugging::joy:

Ongoing dip maybe initiated due to BTC sells from ongoing SYS/Binance hack rumors…

Don’t you just love the timing on these? :slight_smile: .

Just crazy whats going on here at the moment…

But - made nice gains with this manipulated pump :scream::ghost::speak_no_evil:

Trading down at Binance now. Hope I don’t get rekt.

Everything is suspended on Binance. What a fucking mess this might turn out to be.

I take a day off crypto to watch England and wake up to Binance hacked… :roll_eyes:
I expected fun and games on the breakout, but this is starting to get tedious now…
some one please let me know if its up and running…cant use Binance at work…Thank you.
:beers:

Binance resumed trading at 08:00 UTC.

It’s working now. If you can use your phone at work, get the binance app. :sunglasses:

Yeah almost like some dick is waiting for the markets to start moving in the right direction UP (Green) then they drop the hack\scam bombs and bring us back down to earth halting any signs of a moon shot.

BTC is mooning… :rocket::rocket::rocket:

I actually believe the crashing of CNY/USD rate is the main drive for the crypto market hype. The real exchange rate could be as low as 20:1.

6th of July is the cliff for many foreign investment in china. What will you do if you are sitting on billions of CNY and US is raising import tariff against your products in a week?

Any bearish flags forming?

Every green spike is a bear flag. They’ll only confirm after the fact though