Bitcoin Price Thread

bitcoin
cryptocurrency

Well, except for the first few thousand years…

thats nice, if you lived several hundred years ago

if you are too stupid to understand “doesn’t have” is present tense, you might want to quit while you are not ahead. Not sure why you brought up ancient history out of context tro try and look smart, cuz it failed.

You literally just described BTC needing the things it makes obsolete…can’t make this stuff up lol.

Man you are a doozie, your entire stupid statement that you think makes you look edgy and smart is totally invalidated by XRP, of which I’m not a fan, but using just to clown you easily. Come better because this is going bad for you.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No, I’m attempting to debate ignorance.

Look son, if you don’t know, you just don’t know…I’m not going to babysit you.

OK, Einstein…inform us about this XRP comparison. Shower us with your wisdom of centralized solutions being the end all be all for BTC. Can’t wait.

Maybe I should throw a few hundred BTC your way and you can show me how it’s done. smh.

now I have heard it all

Join the club, no one ever believes me, until I post evidence. Scroll up.

Thanks for keeping the topic alive :joy: :man_shrugging:t2:

I’m guessing you read an ayn rand book once and have a mental illness, my shoe collection is worth more than your life…

you are boring and I’m not here for this, I’m here for price and or actual reasoned argumentation…

seems legit…

I had multiple tech exits before 2015, so I’m happy for you, but I’m not that impressed.

don’t need you to be impressed. just telling you to STFU when you have no idea…

by any objective standard, you are owning yourself right now…

Yep, thanks for the complement. Yet another fine statement. You’re really good at this.

And so the theory holds true. Any time a lot of activity hits this thread, it’s a 50/50 chance that either Bitcoin has made a sharp move upward or someone just can’t help themself and is feeding a troll.