Bitcoin Price Thread

bitcoin
cryptocurrency

Starbucks and Venezuela news pump today.

Wonder where will BTC go once it touches the upper downtrend resistance again :man_shrugging:t2: :beetconnect:

Note the RSI too :man_shrugging:t2: :arthur:

Honestly I feel like we are waiting for market makers to pump the price into a bull market.

$4800 :kissing_heart:

New tick on the 4 day chart, still stuck below the 21ema

If BTC can get an open above it then next target would naturally be the 50 or 55 at 4700-4800 range

If not then hopefully down to get an actual bottom in. Getting pretty mature this bear market now so hopefully coming to an end!!

Finally in the double digit bitcoin! Goddamnn it’s been a ride an a half trying to accumulate alts and btc at the same time.

Officially 10btc and stacking peeps!

I wont pass up $4350 on this weeks candle as a short entry. But I would throw down heavy shorts in the $4800-$5000 range too if the weekly 21 gets reclaimed. Every major moving average/resistance on the way up is and will be a short entry for me. The R/R is too damn good because the potential lows are so far away.

Lower time frames acting all bullish. Higher time frames be like :elrisitaslaugh:

7hMn

daily cloud leaning slightly more bullish as of today. bit of a wait and see scenario. if the chikou (lagging span) stays above the cloud for another 2 days and we get a bullish TK cross. ill be looking for bullish trades over the next week or two. still bearish on the weekly/monthly but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a few weeks more upside.

EMA and MA range is getting shorter and shorter … place your bets ladies and gents ! :chart_with_upwards_trend: or :chart_with_downwards_trend: ? PAMP or DAMP ?

I’m personally thinking that is going down once it touches the upper downtrend resistance and following the Elliot projection points to the downside … but I don’t know what I’m talking about anyway :man_shrugging:t2:

• PAMP
  • DAMP

0 voters

Can’t even say right now. Some of the alts look bullish right now man

Massive down once the chop rekts all the remaining traders and they move onto other markets.

Team Superbear :man_superhero::bear:

DefiniteRecklessCaribou-size_restricted

Bull trapyyyyyyyyyyy

As price action moves on its more clear what we are doing, Using ETH here but all coins are similar. Looking for a move down if anything, when it happens who knows, can take time for these to play out

The pub already got me covered if I’m wrong! :sunglasses:

What about when you’re right? :rofl:

Awesome @MaxP

You are never wrong!! Ha … like me…

Crash

Good morning, I :heart: u all guys.

including you @Cody_h4x lets hang out on the :corn: field :megusta: