Bitcoin technical analysis trading strategies

First Bitcoin Technical Analysis video for a while!! Hope you’re all doing well through thus market cycle and learning a lot while the market doesn’t move too much. Bitcoin is hitting it’s big horizontal resistance, $ETH making double top, but shorts plummet while long rise; sentiment is turning bullish, i still go short and make profit ^.^

Enjoy Pub bros :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

New BTC - Bitcoin Technical Analysis where i go over a very nice trend line setup + XLM and BAT setup with Coinbase listings coming soon! Looking forward to the coming week of trading! :moneybag:

I really would not recommend Etoro. Maybe to start with but then enrol on a different exchange.

Why? Care to explain? We’d love to know (so we can do better!)

Let’s start with, not owning your crypto with etoro.

eToro has been one of the first CFD brokers to jump on the crypto trading trend and started to cover cryptos with CFDs.

At eToro you can go long and short in cryptos.

When you go long in any crypto listed below, you will own the real coin, however, this cannot be transferred to a wallet yet.

Important:

• UK citizens going long in a cryptocurrency without a leverage will not be covered by any investor protection. If they go long with a leveraged position or go short in cryptos, they will be covered by FSCS.
  • Non-UK citizens are not protected by any compensation fund while trading with cryptocurrencies.

Peter,

Looking at their charges and their buy and sell rates… typically they had a 3 percent spread between buy and sell. Looking at an actual exchange instead of paying 3 percent spread I was only paying 0.2% swing trading became significantly easier.

I would generally say if you want to have a very small dabble to get the hang of trading and are happy with a wide spread … try Etoro… it made swing trading on real exchange much easier… for me. This is how I started crypto … I thought their financial take was nuts and I looked for an alternative. I then started to research and

I found the Pub!!! Awesome.

I made my first btc purchase on Christmas eve with my profits from xrp… it took 9 hours to go through. I thought till I heard a Ching on xodus that I had done something wrong… nice Christmas present …

So as a starter to see how it works with a small investment may be a good thing to try. However, once you are ok with wallets and sending coins around and getting it right use a proper exchange such as binance or the like.

I know Etoro does not have good spreads and fees, but i love the UI!!

And when my shorts are going this well the spreads don’t matter haha :smiley:

Dan give us a quick run down on BTC, from what i’m seeing it’s looking like BTC to 5k. Personally Im looking for this to be our capitulation phase…

I’m honestly looking at 4.8k now for next support, the arbitrage between bitfinex and bitmex is the only thing i’m worried about. Taking some profits here on my shorts, but still keeping them open. Next 24 hours are going to be very volatile, not going to sleep haha. So yes, playing this bearishly still atm down to 4.8k, where i will be buying.

Really, that’s a big shout mate. Why does the arbitrage worry you? When you say volatile, how volatile? I think i might need to stay up, tried getting back into icx at 0.44c but missed it so just waiting for it to trickle back down.
That’s if BTC plays nice and goes down to 5k! :pray:

Now the major $5750 support is also broken on Bitfinex not worried, was nice to see that go down!

Here is my analysis from the drop today, I try and explain it the best I can, if any of you have any questions about the dump, let me know and i will try and help lads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keeping all of my shorts open for next 24 hours.

Bitcoin Technical Analysis. In this video I go over my BTC trading setup, and what i plan to do over the next few weeks in regards to bounces, and overall price target.

This is how i will be playing Bitcoin: Wave 2 up to the 0.382 Fibonacci level, but i will keep in mind it could go up to a max of the 0.786 imo. Then playing Wave 3 down to my $BTC target of $4880. On wave 2 and 4 will be hedging my shorts with long positions.

Nice setups Daniel!:+1:

here is my new Bitcoin Technical Analysis where today I go over in detail my trading strategy. I hope you enjoy this new layout i tried, let me know if you learnt and found it helpful! I think as i covered so much in this video it will be normal to have questions. My PM’s are open to all of you here at The Pub, and i’m happy for you to message me and i can help you out/go over it!!! :smile:

Also i cannot seem to update my original post, but i have since changed my twitter handle to Twitter.com/TraderDaniel4k