BitConnect - The Aftermath - What will the Future Hold? [BitConnect X?]

bcc
bitconnect
bitconnectx

Pub gets it first. What are your thoughts?
Will we see less bitconnect ads?
Will youtubers who shilled bitconnect shut down?
What about legal???

Bitconnect fallout. Hurting real people

Its going to be crazy when someone who lost a lot of money catches one of these youtubers irl

Still its their own fault for doing some dumbshit like getting involved in an obvious scam

I think bitconnect x will catch a new wave of kids who don’t know any better and year or 2 down the line will run with the money again. I wouldn’t be surprised if they started the same scam with a completely different name and branding

You mean BitConnect X?

Lol I thought it said bitconnect x in the title please forgive me as I’m dyslexic. Thank god for spell checker as I would not be able to spell dyslexic :crazy_face:

Completely fascinated by how this is unfolding, and I’m looking forward to watching this video Peter. Never a dull day in the crypto world.

On a related note, I missed Trevon James’ live stream yesterday. I’m sure that would have been interesting. :flushed:

how can you manage to watch 1 second of that ugly scumbags face?

He showed no empathy or remorse what so ever just looked sad because he knew his cash cow had ended. Not even a sorry from his mouth from what I watched.

Maaaannn, that /r/bitconnect is :fire::fire::fire: I feel guilty even reading it for a moment…it is, legit, like craning your neck to see a car accident…

I’m worried about Carlos from NY. What’s his wife going to say now that it really IS a scam? There will be some “I told you so” moments, and she will never let him forget it.

I’m not aware of Carlos, or his situation, but yeah, he may be in the “perma-doghouse”…

Somehow that doesn’t surprise me. Thanks for filling me in.

At first I was laughing over this whole debacle, but I’ve seen a few horrific posts from people who lost everything. Even if they probably deserve it, I still feel for a few of them. :weary:

These shady youtubers however… looks good on them. :smiling_imp:

There are some rumors that bitconnect is to refund money to new users. They have to do something to get at least some trust back or their “BitconnectX” is going to fail miserably.

Some of these posts are pretty brutal :frowning:

Latest news from Bitconnect site:

Bitconnect update regarding the changes to lending and exchange functions

Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months. At this time, we are closing the lending platform only. The BCC Exchange will work as usual from tomorrow and the wallet service will remain operational to hold your BCC on the website.

For next 10 days we are allowing members outside the U.S.A, to participate in the BitConnect X ICO with BCC at $150. This is to support existing coin holders and give the BCC coin some initial stability after these recent events.

We are launching a new, superior system as an exchange that will support several cryptocurrencies as soon as possible and BCC will be listed immediately.

BitConnect Coin are limited in supply to 28 million and there are currently only 9.6 million in circulation.This scarcity of supply should create a market demand, with help and support from the community, once this new exchange begins operation.

We still expect BitConnect coin (BCC) to gain its value back and you can hold your coins in the website wallet or transfer them to a QT wallet.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working to get things corrected for this community and platform.

Best Regards,

The Team BitConnect

I think… the bad press has had it’s effect…
However… fool me once… fool me twice???

I cant believe that someone put like 500k in bitconnect??? That’s insane! I was also one of the Bitconnect investors, but i only invested 350 usd in July 2017 and have withdrawn everything since then. But 500k…

as of writing, Bitconnect are still listing the price of their coin at $225

People lost their homes, hard to get more brutal than that, unless we start reading about people actually ending themselves. God I hope not!

Why didnt they just invest in Bitcoin?

Why???