BitPay - fees too high?

I just got my bitpay card in the mail, but I’m a a bit reluctant to actually use it, unless I’m in an emergency, due to the high fees - especially in Europe. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for using it? I’m also considering TenX as an alternative. Any thoughts? Experience? Thanks!

2 Likes

I have BitPay because TenX is not available in the US yet, and I’m not real happy with the fees either. The only time I use it is if I need to access some cash fast and the fees seem worth it. Can’t wait for TenX to be released where I am.

1 Like

I’ve been using my “Shift Card” connected to my coinbase BTC since Nov. 2016. I do not even think about it these’s days.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Shift. Link?

1 Like

with the crazy bitcoin blockchain fees right now plus the already high card fees it’s best to only use when absolutely necessary

1 Like

https://www.shiftpayments.com/ @asharp (no referral link attached) I just use it for gas, coffee … etc. People get to make choices for the use (or non-use) I just go about my day! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’m in Europe, so I think I’ll just take advantage of TenX. I should have done better research before getting it. I’ll know for the next time…

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠