BNB The Binance Coin

Hey guys, at the end of the month Binance (the new Chinese exchange) will stop allowing fee-less trades. Why is this good news?!?!? They have developed their own crypto means to be used in order to give you a discount on your fees (50%). Instead of paying X in BTC or ETH to make moves on their platform you’d be paying x/2 in binance (I hope that makes sense). Also the total market cap is hella low so there are only so many of these coins. Trading under 3 last time a I checked but only available on binance. If you’re looking for a medium to long hodl, this coin should be another moon shot.

1 Like

I just bought another small amount of BNB 50 minutes ago but heres the tip.

The moment they introduce a new coin or hold an ICO session the price of BNB temporarily plummets, i dare say its a result of people cashing out their BNB in order to buy the newfangled offering.

On the notices on their side bar they advertise the exact time they will be introducing a new coin or will be hosting an ICO session. So tonight i had a small amount of BTC transferred into my Binance account waiting on the inevitable big red candle. Sure enough at 8.00 pm Bejing time, they launch their TRX ICO session and BNB plummets, a few minutes later and the second i see green i bought in, its too easy and utterly advantageous.

2 Likes

I plan on moving about 650 USD in BNB whenever it clears through CB. Do you have any graphs of this? I’ll check it out later on my own but with work and what not it might not be until later. Thanks in advance if you do and also smart move on investing in them, TO THE MOON WE GO

1 Like

Very good tips, I will give it a try !
Thank you

1 Like

Binance have their own charts for every coin that they host. Click on the ‘pro’ icon next to ‘exchange’ for more detailed charts, they update every few seconds.

1 Like

just checking the price and it appears to have fallen to just below what i bought in at(54800sats), but if you look at the 24 hour highs since its inception it will at some point rebound to over 65000 sats. Id buy some now and set a sell order at 64990. Just use some play money for now until you see patterns developing before committing to larger amounts.

2 Likes

Bought in at 33000sats

1 Like

thats a good price. Im a bit surprised its down this low.

1 Like

Thanks for your post! We’ll be moving this to sub category Binance (BNB) in Alt Coin News. Please make sure to read the rules of each category so you get it in the right place. We want to make sure people get your message and are able to respond quickly!

1 Like

China killed BnB (sad face)

2 Likes

they sure did, i think from memory BNB got to ~$2.80, its now hovering around ~$0.90. Some would see that as an opportunity, im staying away from Binance completely atm.

2 Likes

Dont touch binance until ICO / BTC news out of China is good.

Chyna pushed back my lambo by like a year (shakes fist in anger)

2 Likes

Bought like 5 with gas profit

2 Likes

Binance Report from Standpoint Research

1 Like

Binance Digital Asset Report

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠