Both Ferrari and Porsche declined to provide a sports car for the 1990 film Pretty Woman. They took offense that a prostitute would be in their car. Lotus didn’t mind

mindblowingfactz
influxcouk
car-companies

Both Ferrari and Porsche declined to provide a sports car for the 1990 film Pretty Woman. They took offense that a prostitute would be in their car. Lotus didn’t mind.

I have a Jag.

lol cool!!

wanna share a pic of your car…?

I don’t have a picture - but it’s one of these:

nICE!

I can be extremely picky but this pic look great. I can’t tell what other angles look like though.

I never owned a car btw but I drove a nicely customized Toyota Celica 1983 for a while…

Not sure what Toyota’s stance is on prostitution :smile:

it’s a Jaguar XF - you can easily find more pictures… I’ve had a lot of cars so although I like cars and used to always rebuild my own engines etc. these days I just want a nice drive so when I’m stuck in traffic I am relaxed and comfortable.

Cool! Which year…?

I’m not a car guy at all… I don’t even really like driving (unless we’re talking about sex) :smile:

The nicest car I drove was a Mercedes – right after I got my driver’s license… I almost missed a turn during my first drive in that car which was like an S-turn and I was surprised how steady the car was while took the turn in quite a high speed.

I like comfy cars… I remember sitting in a Chrysler SUV once and the back seats were like the comfiest ever.

I might get a car some day in the future though if it’s necessary…

I never really liked Porsche [especially after reading this weird fact ;p (jk)] , but I would consider one perhaps, because Peter (…)
…Though, I’m a tall guy (± 6.5 ft) :thinking: Maybe a SUV?! Dunno – by the time I get a car there will be different cars than we have now though I figure…

By the way, another German car company, BMW, didn’t like that Bob Marley & The Wailers drove one of their cars… What other car are they supposed to drive with a name like theirs?! :roll_eyes: