Brave and BAT adoption is nearly a vertical line

via cap

BAT’s popularity in the crypto circles peaked at the time it was added to Coinbase. There were corners of crypto world that didn’t know too much about BAT and Brave so that happening stirred some buzz around the Brendan Eich’s brainchild.

Ever since integrating BAT payment system into their exceptional Brave browser, the BAT team has seen staggering growth numbers both in monthly active users of the Brave browser but also in the number of publishers that accept BAT.

This website tracks BAT’s growth with 3 separate categories liste: websites, YT channels and Twitch channels. The graph on each of the three is similar and is shaped like a trail of a launched rocket – surging up almost vertically.

Total amount of Brave Browser Publishers: 29123, among those Youtube publishers: 19120, website publishers: 8286 and Twitch publishers: 1717.

BAT is short for Basic Attention Token, which is a blockchain-based digital advertising token. BAT is a necessary element for creating an ad exchange which connects advertisers, publishers, and users in a fair, decentralized manner. BAT is denominated by relevant user attention while removing social and economic costs associated with existing ad networks, e.g., fraud, privacy violations, and malicious advertising.

BAT serves as a unit of exchange which cuts out the middlemen from the advertising process. By using this token the system can reward and protect the user while giving better conversion to advertisers and higher yield to publishers. Users get paid for “spending” their attention on watching ads, publishers receive the majority of the ad revenue directly and advertisers spend their advertising money more efficiently (better ROI) and get more accurate data to analyze. The BAT system needs another important component in order to function properly: a web browser. And it is off to a good start as it already has an in-house developed, native browser called Brave.

Brave is an open-source, privacy-centered browser designed to block trackers and malware. Behind it is a development team led by Brendan Eich, a man famous for creating Java Script and co-creating Mozilla and Firefox. The team is being advised by Zooko Wilcox, founder and CEO of Zcash , as well as Ankur Nandwani, product manager at Coinbase . The team utilizes blockchain technology to anonymously and securely track which websites users pay most attention to, allowing for publishers to be paid accordingly. It blocks invasive ads and also upgrades the websites you browse on to HTTPS protocol which adds an extra layer of security.

6 Likes

Brave I like…BAT will end up ultimately useless though.

2 Likes

howdy Collin, i like the idea of cutting out the middleman w/ BAT and i like the extra security from their BRAVE, so BAT is .16cents right now, why do you think Bat will be going nowhere ? how would we profit ?

3 Likes

that lightning chrome browser extension :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. I use BAT. I use Brave. I have all of my content monetized with BAT, and I’ve actually made some money from it.

But all of my BAT gets turned into BTC as soon as possible. BTC is the only real cryptocurrency, everything else is a testnet.

2 Likes

thanks, so it sounds like BAT would be a pretty good purchase @ .16cents we could all wait patiently. what do you feel will be the comfortable sell price then ??

3 Likes

No I didn’t say that at all. If you want BAT, create content and get paid in BAT and hold onto it that way, at least then there’s no risk. Like I said, I don’t hold any BAT, I immediately convert it to BTC when I get paid it.

3 Likes

so just to wrap this up w/ a ribbon - I’m a generation type investor,I would like to see big gains at these early stages of Crypto. I’ll worry about switching to BTC later. if the gains are there, i would like to be in on this one…

3 Likes

Good luck with that strategy. You’re not investing. You’re speculating.

2 Likes

How do you post your content that gets paid out in BAT, is it a blog, or…

3 Likes

websites, youtube channels, and twitch channels can be monetized for BAT.

4 Likes

Ya, I bought the high 35c, don’t do that buy it now, haha

Speaking of that, …@heavilyarmedclown … they gave me 35 this month I’ll be sending your way later tonight or tomorrow.

3 Likes

rightO - investing in a coin now, real good potential for growth, hodl, hodl, hodl = hoping for the best… :rocket: could this be one of those ???

3 Likes

…and it’s sent, lol

2 Likes

thanks man, that’s really kind of you.

@leeboy try bitcoin, its sound money.

3 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠