Bring back pirate Peter

@peter I know you are grinding hard on Yen.io and you have very little spare time for everything else. I’m also aware of the problems you had with YT and the shutdown of the pitcoinPub channel. But, IMHO, you distanced away from your community. Personally, I miss old “pirate Peter” and would rather watch old “pirate Pete” once a week, than 10 new news videos every day.
That is why I put this vote.

• Bring back pirate Peter.
  • It’s all good.

0 voters

8 Likes

Yooo. Bring pirate Peter back.

8 Likes

I’d take Pirate Peter live over the DCTV content for sure. not that i don’t appreciate the free DCTV content, i just felt the 2017 style vids easier to connect and engage to.

11 Likes

streams are coming back soon

7 Likes

It’s evolution. Ain’t nth stay the same

Distance from the community, I understand why you do say that but to be honest I actually feel a whole lot closer. You’re a patron, you must know what I mean

5 Likes

DCTV is great, but I find it quicker to just read the articles myself. I feel like the newer DCTV is too formal, and lacks the insight provided by the old format. I much prefer the old style where Peter would instead just speak his mind and offer a more personalized outlook on issues.

Either way Peter has his priorities, and is obviously a busy guy. Whatever he chooses, I support.

15 Likes

Agree. I like the old style Peter.

9 Likes

that does not mean I can not challenge my “father” to do some things differently

6 Likes

Fuck the pirate hat, i want to see Peter wear the doge mask again.

9 Likes

doge mask and pirate hat at the same time

8 Likes

It’s up to stream viewers/participants to push him in a silly direction. Roo balls, doge masks, pirate hats, etc…

Y’all are too serious.

4 Likes

lol. i get a lot of the pirate @peter… but, that’s just me.

10 Likes

I’ll be back. As soon as youtube stops being a bitch.

20 Likes

so, it is never :cry:

3 Likes

Peter do whatever you want man. I’ll tell you why I like you. You’re someone who has put in the hard work for a long time. You have been in this game longer than most people that we all interact with on a daily basis. If you want to use people’s feedback to improve and develop that’s cool too. Hell, we all could use some feedback from time to time.

9 Likes

Twitch live stream ?

4 Likes

::Warning Cadid Content Advisory::

Fuck Pirate Peter! :skull_and_crossbones: that ship has ‘sailed’! (lol)

Seriously folks, YEN.IO :chart: is where my Blockchain Brain :brain: is focused (and trying to think of the content platform I desire to create) :cowboy_hat_face: Shit’s getting real folks! … and my game theory :game_die: “Spidey Sense” is Tingling!

::End Explicit Content Here::

My two cents on the subject…

niceday

8 Likes

Don’t live in the past but try to appreciate we are on a journey to the moon together. The captain is still here and not nescessarily all seaman aboard understand why he is steering the vessel into a particular direction at all times. And that’s fine.
Not everyone can be on the bridge. If y’all catch my drift. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I thought about this :point_up: and I believe that might actually be a big part of the natural relationship between parents and their offspring… We instinctually learn from each other, babies communicate their needs and feelings even inside the womb…

My kids inspire me and teach me new things every day…this is all an experiment right :mooning: #cryptofam

5 Likes

my kids fundamentally changed me on an instinctual level the day i learned that they were conceived. no more 110 mph drives to and from work, self preservation for child rearing was an overwhelming force.
also kids will teach you humility, and kindness. when my kids first learned how to talk all they knew how to speak was honest and unashamed truth. if you have any situational or emotional intelligence, the things your toddlers notice and ask you about will change you.

but i digress… bring back doge mask peter

6 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠