Bringing the Pub to the Camden's Head in the United Kingdom. Meeting at the YouTube Space First!

unitedkingdom

Little update Guys,

We are making amazing progress and narrowing down the details, we have established some core factors which leaves us with the following:

We will be deciding upon 3-6 venues in London, this will be THE FINAL POLL, so when the links go live for the venues, have a read up, see what you think, and then vote on that bad boy.

I expect by tomorrow to have a choice of venues from which to pick from.

Much love

I’ll bring cake :joy:

@gabriel @CryptoS17

What is good my brothers, have we found some links to post for tonight?

Just finishing up the daily grind at the office, so I’ll have to look around a bit in a few, when I get back home and go through address book :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you “posted” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My maaaaaaaan!!!

I like it brother. I want to post the choices tonight.

If you struggle let me know, and i will find some too.

Poll goes live tonight

Hey my man. How many details do you want me and @CryptoS17 to provide? I am watching now those coworkers places and I’m wondering if it’s if it’s ok?

Co workers place, confused mate?

Yes I’m. Probably lack of language is barier.

Sorry brother, i am struggling to work out what you was originally asking?

I have the same bro. I don’t know what you want me to do. How you see those venues will look like?
Give me a command.

I simply do not care how the venues look, but lets have some atmosphere, something quirky, anything!!

Literally just some venues whether it is a bar, pub, restaurant, niche outlet.

What I want is at least 3 venues from you, and @CryptoS17

I can arange one in the place I’m. Even next tuesday, but you said London only so quiet far to be on all of them.

ALL i need, is 3 venues so i can conduct a poll, and 3 from @CryptoS17

Do not worry about booking, price, etc as that is something i will do.

I just want you two to scout some venues tonight, a quick google search, it takes 30 minutes.

Camden: http://www.thefiddlerselbow.co.uk/ (attended a few jams, and have a direct connection, but no leverage)
Awesome little venue tho’ and very open to any kind of events.

Nice little pub, AWESOME grub, and a small capacity, separate room for presentations…

Kingston:
http://www.the-fighting-cocks.co.uk/
A great alt rock / stand-up venue, with a real rough cut look, but GREAT atmosphere and separate social room as well

Turns out I left my “rollerdex” in my other apartment, so this is just of the top of my head.

All 3 venues are 15-30 minutes away from Waterloo/victoria, and very easy to find.
Camden is £5-10 with an Uber from Victoria or Waterloo.
Kingston is £15-20 from Victoria or Waterloo with an uber, or there’s a direct train from waterloo.

Kingston and Camden is RIPE with options really, but it’s maybe not ideal for outsiders coming in…

I can find something more central if that’s what we want/need, but I won’t be able to spot those, until I get my hands on my books :slight_smile:

This is perfect my brother.

Listen guys, I am no longer interested in getting a ‘good deal’, forgot the contacts, forget the corporate discount.

Lets just get some venues, that is all i want

:slight_smile:

Right, so guys, we have two venues so far.

I am going to create a post where we put all the links for the venues to poll on.

These are venues, that I know from experience will work of “bar-deals” if they see the potential, so it’s not as much a question of a good deal as much as I know they’re open to anything really…

Kingston is FULL of nice spots by the river, without being too swanky, and there’s a few decent hotels about, that aren’t too pricey.

To be honest dude, the venues you have come up with look dope!!

Love them, nice find!!!

My man

They look great. Good work.

I would HEAVILY recommend looking towards Camden Head then…

For anyone coming from outside London, it’ll be super easy to find, and Camden is always worth a visit.
And their burgers are to DIE for, an experience for sure!

And the atmosphere there is just awesome… I regularly attend comedy nights there, and it’s ALWAYS a pleasure! :slight_smile: