Bringing the Pub to the United Kingdom 24/02/2018 - London Meet Up

Hello to all UK Cryptonaughts, and our extended family!

It’s time to expand the Pub and bring together the cryptonaughts of the United Kingdom! Lets face it brothers and sisters, as a tiny island, we have achieved many loses, but many victories. How about we add another victory in partnership with our close friends from the United States of America and Cryptonation!!

For UK users within this community we see the meetups facilitated by the Pub in America, and don’t you just wish you could be there!?

Well guess what? We can be!!

We can bring the spirit, unity and passion for why we are all on here to London, and have the first social gathering with people who all share the same passion for the Pub, Bitcoin, networking and most importantly, getting to know one another whilst expanding across different continents throughout such an exciting period.

So ladies and gentlemen,

…I have identified a preliminary date/time, venue and quirky establishment for us to all meet. I understand we are scattered across the country however; we can adjust dates/time, with more noitice in advanced to properly set up the first ever UK Bitcoin Pub Social!

The above venue is in London as I thought it would be a good central destination for those who would need to travel. Another option could be Birmingham which is more centralised, but please feel free to offer other suggestions for places to meet, and dates that are viable for all of us.

Lets do this guys; lets get down to buisness and interact with one another face-to-face, drink-to-drink and friend to friend.

Everyone’s input is so vitally important and graciously valued in making this happen!

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

438 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bringing the Pub to the Camden’s Head in the United Kingdom. Meeting at the YouTube Space First!

The time and location isn’t neccessarily fixed, but more to gather interest and people’s locations, so as to re-arrange accordingly. The venue, time and date is not fixed but it was more of a suggestion.

Either way, it will be a group decision that works for everyone, so as to provide the chance for those who want to attend without having to travel too far.

Where do you live?

4 Likes

Do you have a link or location mate?

Either way. I will be facilitating a Pub meet which is informed by everyone who wants to attend. Working out where we are all from, setting a centralised venue, dates that we can attend; that kind of stuff.

Basically, for this to materialise, and it will, everyone makes a joint decision and suggests where, when and time. Everything is open to air with all ideas and suggestions decided by us as a collective. I am completely open to change whatever is needed for the meet to happen.

It would actually be an amazing time with a great sense of achievement, and happiness in meeting like minded people.

So I hand it over to you all to throw ideas into the bag.

3 Likes

Haha, easy does it :smiley:

4 Likes

That is because the user base in the UK isn’t as developed as the USA. But this community, and the pub, isn’t even out of infancy stage yet, and already it has achieved a lot, with meet-ups and productive interaction really happening.

This is a rarity across mosts forums/communities, but the pub extends way beyond a simple forum layout. I wouldn’t even put the pub in the forum category. It is a multi-user interactive platform which is intertwined with the actual real world, and how we interact.

Either way; I will be promoting this as much as possible until we reach a stage where we are finally in a venue, meeting each other, drinking good ol’ femented yeast and expanding something that we all have genuine commitment to.

4 Likes

Not far for me I’m in Salford :smiley:

5 Likes

Indeed – you might even get lucky and persuade a few OAPs to part with their pension and invest in Bitcoin :wink:

4 Likes

Yes!! I think you’ve found a business opportunity :wink:

Sorry gents, bitcoin only :joy:

Could you imagine the look on their faces!

4 Likes

hahaha that would be epic!

Have you seen the ones in Manchester?
Someone linked me to this site over the weekend https://satoshipoint.com appears there are two, one near Piccadilly Station and another over near the Royal Infirmary.

5 Likes

Come thruuu London! I’m so down. How about some BBQ?

6 Likes

Hello to all UK Cryptonaughts, and our extended family!

It’s time to expand the Pub and bring together the cryptonaughts of the United Kingdom! Lets face it brothers and sisters, as a tiny island, we have achieved many loses, but many victories. How about we add another victory in partnership with our close friends from the United States of America and Cryptonation!!

For UK users within this community we see the meetups facilitated by the Pub in America, and don’t you just wish you could be there!?

Well guess what? We can be!!

We can bring the spirit, unity and passion for why we are all on here to London, and have the first social gathering with people who all share the same passion for the Pub, Bitcoin, networking and most importantly, getting to know one another whilst expanding across different continents throughout such an exciting period.

So ladies and gentlemen,

…I have identified a preliminary date/time, venue and quirky establishment for us to all meet. I understand we are scattered across the country however; we can adjust dates/time, with more noitice in advanced to properly set up the first ever UK Bitcoin Pub Social!

The above venue is in London as I thought it would be a good central destination for those who would need to travel. Another option could be Birmingham which is more centralised, but please feel free to offer other suggestions for places to meet, and dates that are viable for all of us.

Lets do this guys; lets get down to buisness and interact with one another face-to-face, drink-to-drink and friend to friend.

Everyone’s input is so vitally important and graciously valued in making this happen!

:slight_smile:

17 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠