[BSV] Bitcoin SV - Price Thread - Will it Burn?

If anyone cares enough, here is a price thread for BSV.

3 Likes

Updated with tags. and prettied up the title.

4 Likes

Nobody cares :rofl:asdfasff

5 Likes

Much improved. Well played sir. :joy:

4 Likes

Much better indeed!!

4 Likes

Craig Wright claim’s that he’ll sign original bitcoin transactions after he’s conclusively proven that he’s Satoshi. LMAO.

https://craigwright.net/blog/bitcoin-blockchain-tech/shades-of-black/

“…I will sign after I have definitively proven I created Bitcoin. Not before. The problem with the so-called “experts” is that they have no expertise. They seek to create a narrative and change reality such that it aligns with their beliefs, and believe that doing so will make them experts. Bitcoin is not bit gold, and it never will be…”

5 Likes

Was at around 50 at the beginning of the month, now 144+. 2gb blocksizes in july, with 1.4gb already in the testnet. I think they have the record for largest blocks mined live and on a testnet.

I think price will continue up. 300-500 eoy is reasonable imo

Since its a new coin, there’s not much historical data to go on in terms of in price. However, price has reacted favorably to good news. So i based estimations on future milestones and fundamentals. More than not, price is moving independent of btc

By feb, it will have the orignal bitcoin protocol in place and will scale for storing metadata, smart contracts etc. Nchain which develops for bsv and holds over 700 patents, is fielding inqueries from companies, with some wanting 100 mb blocks many times daily, so scaling will be the key

My opinion is scaling is a prerequisite for utility eg no crypto kitty disasters

Main technical challenges though will be big blocks with multiple small transactions, but i think nchain will solve this and they’ll do more transactions per second than visa

In short, 50 looks like a rounded bottom. I think when it hits 200, no one will see 100 again

2 Likes

Update 175 still pumping. 50 -> 175 in 3 weeks. Smells like a short squeeze

2 Likes

Back in the top 10 in market cap, just the first flap of the butterfly wing

2 Likes

holy pamp :chart_with_upwards_trend:

3 Likes

230 now, 91.21% gain in 24 hours :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Coingeek conference started today, 7 days left

This looks like the old bitcoin to me

3 Likes

1 Like

FFS I sold this shitcoin at $60.

2 Likes

This pump is soo ridiculous.

2 Likes

Stop losses REKT :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:baby_bottle: :baby:

I’d rather fucking kill myself.

6 Likes

CCN.com: Bitcoin SV (BSV) Price Crashes to $44 on BitFinex, Triggers Manipulation
Fears.

3 Likes

During the attempted shakeout when btc went up and down 500 pts in 10 minutes, bsv retested previous resistence and it has become support. Looks like a bull flag is forming

3 Likes

I love it, proof of social media is churning out fake news and smear articles. They’re working on overdrive, full spin cycle, not econ. Please short bsv :pray:

2 Likes

You do realize that the only reason BSV pumped was due to fake news in China right?

On a related note, are you by chance also a flat earther? Seems about on par with being a BSV supporter. :see_no_evil:

6 Likes