[BSV] Bitcoin SV - Price Thread - Will it Burn?

Of course. I try to be as objective as possible when assessing projects.

At the end of the day, I don’t care what you invest in. It’s your right, your choice, etc. There are a few projects that I don’t support (EOS, BCH, TRX, etc), but I accept that people invest in them. @7UP and I have had numerous debates about a few of those, and although I rarely agree with him, I support and respect his opinion. Despite our disagreement, I understand that some of these projects still have redeeming qualities. Conversely, I understand that a few projects that I’ve invested in have questionable components (Cardano being a prime example).

BSV however…borders on anti intellectualism, and any support for it leaves me utterly dumbfounded. This entire discussion is an ideal opportunity to study human psychology, and try to understand how someone as smart as yourself can fall pray to this level of absurdity.

That being said, I can only shake my head in bewilderment so many times before it’s time for me to move on. Best of luck with… whatever this is.

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 11.21.23 PM

2 Likes

I expected this… more short squeezes coming all the way to 1k. When people like him onboard, i’m selling him some of my bags

I already mentioned this, years of research and analysis, while giving zero f’s about other others opinions (eg social conditioning, crypto twitter etc) in order to come to reasoned conclusions. This isn’t about human psychology, human psychology is more useful for price action

I think if someone understands how the bitcoin system actually works, its hard find anyone more knowledgeable about it than Craig Wright in regards to it. I havn’t found anyone yet, highly unlikely that i will

I’m helping out a few that will listen, and i’m happy that they are taking their pound of flesh. Other than that, life is short, money comes and goes. But calling something and seeing it come to fruition, that is priceless. Just the act of taking something apart and knowing something is a type of happiness in itself

BTC SV has already been able to rise to such a price in just 2 years, the future of this cryptocurrency is very large. This coin reminds me of bitcoin cash when no one believed in it.

2 Likes

$650 million dollars in volume, with less than a dollar of liquidity. Seems legit. :joy:

Easy to manipulate the price when BSV is only listed on micro exchanges who’s volume is purely wash traded. Order books are entirely empty.

Basically a few people bought BSV, pumped the price, and now we’re supposed to pretend that the $6bln market cap is legit. The second that someone tries to sell even a modest stack into zero volume, and this will dump so fucking fast.

It’s just a con people. Don’t fall for it.

Edit: another screen shot of the other exchanges for BSV. All wash traded with no liquidity.

7 Likes

I’ll say this, as someone who sold BSV at the bottom: CW is obviously not Satoshi, and he’s a blatant troll. However, that doesn’t mean that BSV has no utility. I think it’s actually good that there is a crypto out there that does insane things like mine 1GB blocks and such. It’s a fascinating experiment and in that regard, it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Just stop pretending to be bitcoin.

2 Likes

Outside of crypto, scam, fraud, etc means some law was broken. In crypto, most of the time it means “i don’t like that person, i don’t like project”. 99% of the time its like this

People called bsv dead after the delisting. It mooned. People are saying it will be dead after the tulip trust situation with Craig due to an exit scam… nchain fills an office with employed engineers, paying them 100k+ a year… strange to do that if they are going to exit scam. Its going to moon, and people will cry fraud, scam because thats what they always do.

Also all this money flowing in, its an opportunity for startups to sell their bsv and continue their projects. When the crypto apocalpse hits, the ones that survive will be the ones that actually scale and people are actually building on them

And bsv is bitcoin

Bitcoin Diamond is bitcoin!

1 Like

Hmmm. BCH is pumping now, while BSV has broken support and headed back sub $200. I guess BCH is the real Bitcoin now. :joy:

2 Likes

Its sitting on support of previous ATH, its a healthy retest

People are crying fraud bececause Craig is a fraud. He is not Satoshi. And he has proved him self not to be.

2 Likes

He is set to pay half of the satoshi coins to ira kleinman and give half of the intellectual rights to bitcoin. The rest of the satoshi coins and intellectual rights, he retains. Which court result say he is a a fraud?

Definition of fraud:

Fraud is generally defined in the law as an intentional misrepresentation of material existing fact made by one person to another with knowledge of its falsity and for the purpose of inducing the other person to act, and upon which the other person relies with resulting injury or damage.

The “other person” or supposed defendent is crypto twitter. Feelings hurt, but no injury or damage otherwise

He doesnt have access to any of the satoshi coins though. :rofl: when will it sink in he is a liar???

3 Likes

LMAO. Completely delusional. Have you considered your next move when Craig once more fails to do this? How long are you going to give him before the lightbulb flicks on and you realize that he’s been lying to you the whole time? It’s going to be psychologically crushing I am sure.

2 Likes

Can we quickly clarify something?

Do you believe that Craig is 100% genuine, meaning that everything he says and does is honest? Or do you recognize that he’s a compulsive liar who also happens to be Satoshi? I’m very curious how someone can believe select lies, but refute others.

To clarify, when I say “liar”, I’m referring to all the proof that Craig has made false claims, forged or tampered with documents, lacks the coding ability necessary to have create BTC, etc.

It’s ok don’t take anything to heart, there are a ton of characters in the space and really its the luck of the draw. If you were exposed to CSW first and you were new and wide eyed, then yes you can believe those whom you see as “high” figures in Bitcoin. Just like how a gang of folks migrated and still believe in Roger Ver and BCH. In due time the truth always rises to the top. Keep grinding, keep seeking.

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠