Building a Blockchain: The Grey Paper

blockchain

Background

The blockchain hype train is at an all time high! There are countless articles and news stories calling it the greatest invention since the internet. On the other hand, there is an equally large camp saying that although the tech is great, there is no real use case.

Until recently, I’ve been somewhere in the middle. Intrigued by blockchain I began researching it. After reading several articles and white papers, I felt comfortable with some of the terms and concepts. However, I still didn’t have that “aha” moment. The content I was reading was too high level, and didn’t clearly convey the power and potential of building distributed, decentralized applications.

Two weeks ago Blockchain Academy TLV kicked off its inaugural session. Blockchain Academy’s premise is to promote active and productive technical blockchain discussion.

My aim is to explain what I’ve learned so far on my blockchain journey, and to walk you through an Ethereum inspired blockchain implementation I’ve been working on the past 2 weeks.

More here:

Well written friend. Threw some claps on it. :fist_right::fist_left: