Buy-Sell Calculator

I decided I would slowly get into trading my BTC and Alt coins to get some profit, so I came up with this excel to help me buy/sell coins depending on the profit I want to make when the market is going up/down. Can you all provide (@peter, @john) your feedback on this excel? Are my assumptions/calculations correct?

Here is how it works:
For example, if I bought 24.99 ICX coins at 0.00052 BTC and I can see the market is going up then in order for me to get 2% profit from the excel calculation I would have to put in an sell order for 24.5041 ICX at 0.0005304 BTC which will yield me 0.4896 ICX profit

Another example, when the market is going down: I sold 0.1 BTC at $9000, now in order for me to get a 2% profit from the excel calculation I would have to put in a buy order for 0.1020 BTC coins at $8820 which will yield me 0.0020 BTC Profit

15 Likes

i track my buy/sell with sats too

5 Likes

This is a great concept.
I’ve been working on a similar idea.
Your sheet looks good and is useful

4 Likes

Thanks, Brad. Does it have any room for improvement?

4 Likes

Nice spreadsheet! Is this something that is shareable for other to use? Really helpful!

2 Likes

This is awesome! Great work! And congrats on getting the SO AMAaZE Badge!

2 Likes

SIggy, It is shareable. Once you open the spreadsheet, click on file at the very top and then click on make a copy. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This so So Amazing! Thanks, John. Now when will I get my cryptochick badge :wink:

2 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠