Career in crypto?

What up guys! I am just wondering if anyone here has any advice on getting a job in the field of Crypto. I am getting out of the army soon and would like to set myself up to be successful. I am extremely motivated and willing to work hard to do something I am passionate about , I.E Crypto! Any advice on where to start would be appreciated! Thanks! Much love!

5 Likes

Take a look at this

6 Likes

Thank you for your service. Congratulations on retiring from the army. We’ll do our best to help you pursue your dreams!!!

4 Likes

It really depends on what you are interested in.
This will determine where you should start.
For example:
Do you like trading? Have a look at the B90X videos.
Do you like coding? Start by visiting github and read the code of cryptocurrencies.
Do you like creating pretty things? Photoshop, canva.com.au ?

5 Likes

I love trading ! I have been very successful , but mostly because I got in last year and everything has gone up! Trying to be more of a LT HODL guy now days. I am also interested in coding, although I have no experience in it!

4 Likes

Thanks for the info Angela! I’ll look into it for sure!

2 Likes

Please let us know how it goes. That thread is the best place to give us your feedback re that. :slight_smile:
I wish you all the best :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks Paul! looking forward to it!

3 Likes

@PaulAnthony is there anything specific you are learning, to help get the experience needed for most of these jobs?

3 Likes

thanks! I listen and watch as much as I can ! Im completely obsessed. Im just dreaming of a job where i can “get paid to play” as Peter says.

4 Likes

It is a very interesting idea to make your career in crypto. I would like to note that in order to get a job in any company that does this, you should be prepared for complex job interviews. For preparation, I can recommend the resource by the link here. Here you will find all the necessary information.

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠