Cars? CARS! What are you looking forward to in the future?

Looks like an rc car lol is that real?

3 Likes

Well, that’s not my car, but it’s real, I took that pic in front of some hotel in London, it was late I was wasted but couldn’t pass that beauty without taking a photo :stuck_out_tongue: if ICX hits over 150 :wink:

3 Likes

I love cars as much as anyone, but I’ll probably opt out of the Lambo route.
I just want a new Tesla and a Ford F-150 Platinum and retire my unmarked SRT8 and resume show/hobby status with it.

5 Likes

If anyone want to take me up on a quarter mile run, I’ll be happy to oblige:sunglasses:

5 Likes

… and when (sic!) I will be crypto rich in 2020 I might look into buying a then-used
TRACKHAWK :racing_car::wind_face:
Supercharged 6.2-liter V8 engine delivers 707 horsepower and 645 lb.-ft. of torque. :mindblown:

7 Likes

That’s my plan. Supercharge my 6.1 hemi. Its already got a 425hp/425… Good call on the TrackHawk

4 Likes

which makes is already a beast :hulksmash:

3 Likes
7 Likes

I just brought my 99 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE with 433,000 miles to LKQ yesterday and sold it for $480 :expressionless: I was getting some bad vibrations which I probably could have fixed with new motor mounts but I couldn’t really justify continuing to pay insurance on a vehicle only worth so little with possible safety concerns. There may have been mold in the ventilation system too >< AGH…

I’m a little bummed out about it to be quite frank, but I found consolation when I picked my head up from the picnic table while the technician was checking out the van, I turned my head to the ride, and there my eyes rested upon a DOGE meme sticker on the driver side bumper of the LKQ golf cart. LOL! We had a sort of funeral because it was the old family van, but it was really just a retirement… hehe

So, I still have my FELT bicycle, I think my Buell motorcycle is a total loss, but I have access to the KIA Sorrento (:icx:) or ol Honda CRX. Yoooo, my sister just bought a KIA Sorrento too! We all have ICX, I’m the only one without a KIA though, hehe.

I am going to experiment with the digital nomad lifestyle. Just trying to bike, carpool, Uber, Lyft, bus, boat, train, or plane. I am blessed with family willing to borrow me their vehicles if need be so that is nice too.

I am holding out for a Tesla (waiting for second generation autopilot), Sprinter Van, or Diesel pickup truck.

Or, possibly one of these…

https://www.autotrader.com/car-news/these-are-the-7-highest-mileage-cars-listed-on-autotrader-256616

https://www.offgridweb.com/transportation/kiravan-the-ultimate-survival-vehicle/

http://kiravan.net/

I’m thinking I may just need to hold off on the higher priced vehicles and buy a house first. Gotta keep dreaming for the future, though :smiley:

4 Likes

I drive a lot for work sometimes a couple hours each way. So im waiting for self driving cars.

2 Likes

I like and respect exotics, more of a muscle car guy myself (like Vipers and Boss 302 Laguna Seca’s) but I wouldn’t label myself as an absolute die hard car enthusiast. Nothing quite compares to a skilled rider on a crotch rocket, I would like to own some more badass motorcycles, but one car that gives me a cargasm / explosion in the pants… What has the speed of a Veyron, the emissions of a Prius, and the range of a Volt?

As far as next future purchase goes, The 2018 Yamaha WR450F, the bike, the myth, the legend. Newer, faster, stronger version of my current enduro has me like :scream::yum::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My realistic dream cars are a nice Aston Martin V8 Vantage for the weekend and Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrafolio as the 4-door. They will be pre-owned to save a lot of coin.

4 Likes

realistic in the next year or 2 i’m thinking a Tesla model s or x. got a family an need those extra seats.

i’d also consider a cayenne but i’ll need to move closer to work in order to make the mileage practical

2 Likes

Mini moon goal:
Audi A3 e-tron

Super moon goal:
Bugatti Chiron

5 Likes

Moon goals the whole veilside fortune kit line up

2JZ swapped Nissan 350z
2JZ swapped Infiniti G35 or Vaydor G35
NSX
RX7

6 Likes

My dream car - Bentley Continental GT

But I don’t even have a drivers license and tbh I don’t really care about cars :rofl:

9 Likes

I’m a simple man so it makes sense as one of my goals. Drove one before and fell in love with it.

5 Likes

I’m a lucky boy. Just ordered one of these to take delivery in June. To say I’m just a little bit excited would be an understatement.

14 Likes

Uh. Pictures please of full delivery experience!

6 Likes

Definitely!
It’s going for full PPF and aftermarket exhaust before I even get to see it.

My only complaint about McLarens are they are too quiet especially by Lambo standards so new pipes will help that.

3 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠