Cashing Crypto into Fiat in the UK

I’ve got some shit to pay for in the real world and I’m exploring my options in regards to cashing out some crypto into fiat. Any UK members have any recommendations for doing so in the UK. I’ve done it before via localbitcoins and, well, I didn’t have a very good experience and to go to trusted traders is expensive when I’m cashing out thousands of pounds. I’ve got a Coinbase account but there’s something up with it and they NEVER respond to customer service emails.

Anyone have any other recommendations? Coinfloor? Also wary of my bank, NatWest, who have investigated me for fraud once already this year…Maybe looking at opening a new Fidor account.

2 Likes

This Reddit page might be of some use:

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. I’ll have a read.

1 Like

I’m from the UK as well - I don’t have mad gains to cash out yet but I use revolut to turn my GBP into EURO and then initiate a SEPA transfer from revolut to bitstamp.

Cashing out is the reverse but there is a limit of of 25k a year iirc that you can remove if you submit a few documents to revolut.

PS. You only need to download the app - I ordered a physical card but I don’t actually use it!

4 Likes

Doing the revolut thing but I’ve hit the 25k limit and I am cautious about what weird things might happen if I start withdrawing too much into fiat!

1 Like

Thanks both for the replies. Going to look more into this including SEPA transfers and Bitstamp.

1 Like

there’s also bitcoin atms?

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠