Hmmm I cannot see the BIOS atm.
But I use the 4G option and I use the onboard Video for the display.
I followed this from https://simplemining.net/ when first installing my rigs:
If you have problems booting or supporting more than 4 GPUS:
- Make sure you are running the latest BIOS!
- Set device to boot from USB/pendrive
- Upgrade bios to newest (important !)
- Enable 4G encode
- Set PCIe support to Auto
- Enable onboard graphics to default (PEG - > IDG)
- Plug your monitor into the ONBOARD graphics
Here is a picture of how its connected: