Celsius Network Thread

Any pubbers use Celsius Network? I have been depositing my BTC with them since the turn of the year and have found their service to be absolutely rock solid. Some information:

Celsius allows members to deposit crypto and earn compounding interest on their assets

Rates change on a weekly basis to reflect market demand. There are no minimum deposits, no fees, and instant withdrawals 24/7. Interest is paid weekly every Monday without fail.

Users can also use their crypto as collateral with which to take a USD loan.

Rates are extremely low and payments are flexible.

CEL is the native token of the service. It allows users to attain higher interest rates (those in green on the chart above) and pay less interest on cash loans, although the ability to earn in CEL is at the moment limited to those outside the US, since Celsius operates under the assumption that CEL is a security.

Celsius Network is run by one of the most legit people in the whole crypto space, Alex Mashinsky.

The company has recently announced that it has become profitable and self-sustaining, and last week disclosed that it had passed 50,000 in BTC deposits since operations began in 2018. It currently has over $600,000,000 in assets under management.

It honestly took me weeks to build up the courage to deposit my precious BTC with them, but having used the service for so long, I must say that I am delighted that I did. If anyone has any questions about Celsius please don’t hesitate to ask. If it is not against the Pub rules then I will post a referral link below which will earn us both $10 in BTC on an initial $200 deposit held for 30 days.

Referral code: 1526828fd8

Obviously not your keys, not your coins, etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

1% interest loans now available for a limited time only with crypto as collateral.

Again, if you would like to join Celsius, please consider using my referral code below :slight_smile:

Interest rates this week

Interest rates May 22-29

CEL token has gone from $0.06 to $0.27 over the last few weeks, with over 81% now locked up in the app earning interest.

This week’s interest rates:

Id just be so terrified of the breaking news that hackers clear out Celsius. Takes guts.

1 Like

Certainly there are risks but once you do your due diligence, you realize these guys are for real. Hot and cold wallets are insured, but that’s really irrelevant considering your coins are deployed out for lending 99% of the time. The largest risk is counterparty default, but since all loans are over- collateralized, this is also relatively low-risk. My BTC was with Celsius when the priced tanked 50% in 24 hours earlier this year and there were no loan liquidations or losses.

Obviously not your keys, not your coins, but the ability to slowly increase your BTC position passively is a wonderful opportunity IMO.

1 Like

Im a big fan of Celsius, I’ve been with them since pre-ICO, was lucky enough to get into a good deal.

Really like the team, I’ve had a chat to some of them in the past, Leah, Liz, and a few of the ambassadors. All very helpful and looking to do good in the space.

1 Like

This is big news!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/10m-investment-from-tether-wont-change-celsius-mission-of-sharing

1 Like

@Evergreen Its a good time for CEL holders :wink:

1 Like

I just regret not buying more :sob:

1 Like

@adflondon taking profits or hodling strong?

1 Like

I see no reason why this cannot reach crypto.com’s level. I’m holding strong on this one.

Remember Celsius are going to market buying CEL to pay the interest each week. Circulating supply is very low. Most CEL is now in the app earning interest.

Same. My initial modest 2 ETH investment in CEL is now worth 10 ETH so I definitely thought about taking some profits yesterday but I’m with you; I don’t see why CEL can’t go to $2-3 at least.

1 Like

Annotation 2020-07-14 130049

Celsius has almost reached its $17,000,000 goal in its initial equity sale. Now or never for anyone wanting to get in at these prices. I believe 1 share is valued at $1200. Minimum investment of $1000. No more spots for US citizens unfortunately.

1 Like

Some very tasty interest rates this week :feelshappyman:

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠