ChainLink (LINK)

Possible 10x banger

What do you think?

5 Likes

It may help to give a rundown of the coin and why you think it’s good or bad. I’ve personally never heard of it.

edit: https://link.smartcontract.com/

3 Likes

Thought most people on here would know…

anyway

ChainLink is blockchain middleware that allows smart contracts to access key off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments.
By providing smart contracts secure access to these key resources, ChainLink allows them to mimic real world agreements that require external proof of performance and need to make payment in widely available payment methods e.g. bank payments.

The ChainLink network utilizes the LINK token to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. In order for a smart contract on networks like Ethereum to use a ChainLink node, they will need to pay their chosen ChainLink Node Operator using LINK tokens, with prices being set by the node operator based on demand for the off-chain resource their ChainLink provides, and the supply of other similar resources. The LINK token is an ERC20 token, with the additional ERC223 “transfer and call” functionality of transfer(address,uint256,bytes), allowing tokens to be received and processed by contracts within a single transaction.

6 Likes

I’m 50% in since og post

see you on the moon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I really like this coin and believe it has potential to grow. But i have to do more research before i invest big into it.

3 Likes

There’s a decent dip happening now in this current trend. Really good time to buy for some good gains.

4 Likes

Seriously… Just buy the dips… and be ready for take off…

“We’re proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks.”

3 Likes

Anyone in for the ride if your life? Or only me?

Just take a look at the trend forming on the chart over last 3 to 4 month for an idea of where it’s heading

3 Likes

to the moon bro , not looking back on this one , riding it out

5 Likes

hodl and get rich bruv

4 Likes

This is my number 1 hodl for 2018. There was some hype around it a few months back, everyone seems to have forgotten about it since (besides 4chan/biz)

5 Likes

Agree 100%. Look at the chart on a zoom over 3 or 4 months … we’re currently forming another leg up in this trend …

This will be one of those threads where people read a in few month time and think “damn, why didn’t I research this company “…

4 Likes

Yup slowly becoming one of those threads where people think shit I wished I’d researched it… loads loads more to come from this … tiny m/c for what the numbers could be

4 Likes

flying now … plenty to go with a tiny market cap

3 Likes

But is it bigly? That’s the question. :rocket:

4 Likes

one sniff of progress and you can kick “bigly” out the window and replace with massooooove :joy:

4 Likes

you should know the drill Peter? once it’s bagged - derisk half for the free ride :wink:

4 Likes

“We currently have over 19,000 people that have told us they’d like to be ChainLink Node Operators; even if there is a small conversion rate from this large initial group, we expect that we’ll be able to have a sufficiently large amount of independent node operators to provide a fully decentralized oracle network. We’re glad to say that having a large ecosystem of active ChainLink Node Operators is something we seem to be on track to deliver at this point.”

4 Likes

Was anyone buying the dip then? I’m still holding and up to my neck in them

4 Likes

Gonna hit new highs here… This could be a proper moon about to happen

4 Likes