Clif High & Bix Weir (Part 1 of 3) - State of the Cryptos & Market Manipulation!

webbot
clif-high

Clif High & Bix Weir (Part 1 of 3) - State of the Cryptos & Market Manipulation!!

Clif High & Bix Weir (Part 2 of 3) - High Tech Future & New Rise of the Cryptos!!

Clif High & Bix Weir (Part 3 of 3) Crypto Survivors & the Silver MOONSHOT!!

yikes people still listening to cliff high?

Clif will get things wrong with this system but then I will see all kinds of anomalies that nobody could fake. I put Clif and his work in the some things have to be experienced to be believed category. I’ve seen Clif get certain things wrong like gold/silver predictions for years and years. That being said I’ve also seen a whole slew of confirmations of his system and method that you could not fake. If I hadn’t lived it I wouldn’t have believed it. These days the CIA’s version of DARPA called IARPA is interested in Clif’s method for data mining online perception though they are doing it with deep learning. There is something to be said for data mining people’s perceptions and extracting differences in language that they use overtime with the goal of this tipping you off to the future before it happens. Clif is just one more datapoint of many different perspectives on the world/Crypto but he is a data point that’s worth noting whether you like it or not;-) It is true that many of the things that Clif thought would happen in July are all happening right now, It’s extremely strange stuff… I’m definitely going to put a lot of Clif’s content on this forum overtime because I believe that his perspective is profound and deserves to be heard;-) The best trade I ever made was from Clif’s first report and it played out exactly as he said. I have seen and benefited from using his method… I have also seen his timing be way off but the event still seems to happen though years later. I had seen enough to know something was real around 2006. Clif is the MAN!!! I’m also a huge fan of Elliott Wave Theory for technical analysis and the 200 day moving averages etc. But I’m telling you Cliff’s data if you take it with a grain of salt as just one more Datapoint in everything else it is a huge insight. It would be a huge mistake to not include the scope and perspective that it offers… Clif High is a National Treasure!!!