CoinPuffs Brand / Logo

For those interested, here is the (temporary) brand / icon that we’re using for CoinPuffs. This was actually a concept piece that we originally created for #cryptoyum… but didn’t make the cut.

I think @peter and i will work on some art a little more “in line” with the metaphorical concept of “coin” + “puffs” … but, for now, this will do.

It is on-brand, as they say, to what @peter and I like to do… a fun representation of serious things.

8 Likes

Conspiracy Sunday’s mostly is my design inspiration.

6 Likes

So, i came up with this. lolololol.

14 Likes

Was messing with the site design a bit tonight. Not trying to step on toes.

5 Likes

Also very quickly mocked something up in black & white… It’s pretty shitty but it’s just a 2 min concept

5 Likes

i like this design a lot. much nicer on the eyes…!

3 Likes

I started making the rows into an accordion. Where you could open it right in the list view. One of my pet peeves with Coinmarket Cap is that I’m constantly clicking into the detail when I’m just trying to see some high level info

4 Likes

if you make a list of thoughts / improvements… man, that would be awesome.

we threw this together pretty quickly… there’s a lot to improve!

3 Likes

I like it, when I think of puff I think of a cloud or collection of smoke of sorts, that could make for a very yummy graphic as well

3 Likes

Clean, me dig asdf asdfasdf

3 Likes

Love it!!! Reminds me of games I used to play

3 Likes

Hey CryptoNation,

Nice one with the opening of the Coin Puffs site! I thought i’d add a couple of variations of a concept I had; hope you like.

4 Likes

Possible to get the vectors of the coin logos that are already made?

3 Likes

We put that in meta.

3 Likes

I like this one! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: asdf

3 Likes

Alright, here’s my run. Couple things, went with a solid font. Mrs. Eaves OT. On the bowl I added a spoon and took out the other coins since you couldn’t read any of them. Reason being if you can’t read the mark at its smallest point then it’s not ideal. Bitcoin being the most known logo for outsiders I dropped in a huge 3d bitcoin.

I did attempt the cereal box as I liked the idea above but it makes the bowl too small and to be honest I dont call cereal puffs and only put 2 and 2 together after seeing it was in a bowl. Other option would be to go with box form and add Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Eth, cereal pieces on the box.

2 Likes

2 color vs multi, more modern looking. Not sold on the Bitcoins yet but I like simplicity and negative space.

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠