Considering DLIVE.TV/YEN.io as a Streaming Platform

livestream
streaming
dlive
dlivetv

Considering joining DLIVE.tv as a streaming platform, however the features like “saved videos” are not available… so it doesn’t fully suit our needs just yet.

Did a test run today. Streaming works pretty good.

If you are already on DLIVE - subscribe to our new channel!

CLICK ABOVE! ^^^

9 Likes

5 Likes

More positive steps Towards Biglyyyyyyy…!

4 Likes

Actually they DO have saved videos… it’s just not intuitive to find…

6 Likes

Ooo. People subscribing!

7 Likes

I’ve always wanted us to head in that direction, youtube caused you much harm already. Great step!

7 Likes

Also, why not incorporate LBRY.com as a censorship proof place to hold the content after recordings.

I’m sure I can make a script to preserve a copy.

5 Likes

All over it

4 Likes

I just read that DLIVE censored Alex Jones. Don’t get me wrong, I’m neither for or against AlexJ. I’m all about the ability to speak freely. … maybe we just gotta bite the bullet and build it ourselves.

3 Likes

Even dissenter (Gab’s global comment application) got pulled off firefox and google extension libraries the other day. The censorship is real.

3 Likes

Those damn inter dimensional aliens are ruining everything

2 Likes

Alex Jones had been dropped for violating the DLive community guidelines, community guidelines, which ban hate speech that directly attacks a person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.”

https://modernconsensus.com/technology/dlive-alex-jones-ban-pewdiepie/

I’m reading their guidelines,

“X” Tagged Content Policy

Content on the public listing pages on DLive is PG-13, and mainly for gaming and general entertainment.

All political news and NSFW content (Not Safe For Work content that contains extreme statements, or profanity, which a reasonable viewer may not want to be seen accessing in a public or formal setting such as a workplace) should be tagged as “X”.

“X” tagged content will be restricted to users who have the “X Tag” content filter enabled. The “X Tag” can be applied to individual pieces of content or to the entire channel.

Should my channel be marked as “X” ?

If you are unsure what rating you should set your channel to, please see the examples below (not limited to):

• Controversial political news
  • Game nudity
  • NSFW content
  • Excessive profanity

It’s truly a hustle building a decentralized video hosting platform. Hundreds of grey areas in thought.

2 Likes

“controversial political” ------ isn’t that anything political?

3 Likes

Exactly, this puts the power in the hands of a few to decide what to share and so on.

Enforcement

The DLive Team reserves the right to:

• Ask you take appropriate actions for content.
  • Change the content rating to NSFW without warning if the user has not tagged correctly.
  • Mute accounts from chat rooms.
  • Remove privileges from, or add restrictions to, accounts.
  • Removal of content.
  • Suspend / Disable accounts on DLive.
2 Likes

https://youtu.be/PiR3CYmMjkQ review of dlive at end