Crypto Blog for Sale

Hi guys. I’m the owner of www.cryptocoindude.com a popular crypto blog. I recently set up another blog blockchainpiper.com with the desire to create two great revenue streams. Alas, I have come to the conclusion that I don’t have time to run both.

I’m thus selling www.blockchainpiper.com. It’s two months old and gets 200 monthly views - the content is unique. I’ve set about building a solid backlink profile. I have set up the foundations with 24 social media profiles created all pointing to the home page which will increase the SEO. I built it to rank. It really now needs someone to build the content and presence of the platform by either writing posts themselves or employing a writer which I can provide (0.01usd to 0.02 usd per word).

As part of the deal, I would willing to offer guidance how to monetise the blog and have it rank with a bit of coaching on Telegram if required. I make a good side income out of cryptocoindude.com…and blockchainpiper.com will do the same providing you have time to work at it. The deal will include the blockchainpiper.com and UK domains on Siteground platform. Plus login codes for all the social media profiles. If you are interested let me know.

If I had a good income, I would think about it) Good luck with the sale.