Crypto Object Heads

Hey guys! This week while taking a break from coding and learning the ropes to html5, I was given an art prompt for some object heads and I was thinking of doing it for the different Crypto Currencies.

The thing is, I’m not too savvy on attractive fashion styles so I’d like to ask 2 questions: If you were to theme an outfit based on a crypto currency/alt coin, which coin/currency would you pick and what would the outfit look like?

Any feedback (espeically with visual examples) is appreciated! ^u^ b

4 Likes

OK SO a friend of mine just sent me a link to a site with an outfit builder: Fashmates.com. It’s generally used by previous Polyvore users but I use it for character outfit designs. However, I know my sense of style isn’t quite everyone’s cup of tea and I’d still like to see what you guys think about crytpo-themed outfits!

4 Likes

Alrighty! So here is the first of the Crypto-Head designs. This is Dash C. True to his name, he’s very athletically inclined, but even he has to adapt to cold weather.
Dash Coin is one of my first Crypto head designs. Because it was “dash” coin, I figured something dealing with sports & stripes would be appropriate, and since DashCoin’s colors are blue and white, I thought this would be the perfect color pallet.

I will be making more Crypto-Heads and if anyone has any outfits, fashions, or crypto coins they’d like to see, please let me know in the comments!

[Also pls pardon the watermark!]

5 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠