Crypto Profit Tracker Ver 0.1 - Track your USD profits on your investments

You totally deserve that BADGE!!! Thank you so much for Generously sharing with us!!! YOU ROCK :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks…

by the way when you open it just ignore that macro warning that steals all your private keys and sends all your cryto to my wallets muwahahahahahah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

opened it then opened in google sheets but the price doesnt seem to be refreshing? am i just using it completely wrong?

2 Likes

im not sure if it will work in google sheets, since it uses several excel functions and APIs.

you may need to download it and use it in excel

3 Likes

Google sheet scripts are a little different @Teddy

4 Likes

ok, when i “downloaded as” then excel Numbers auto ran it. don’t think refresh is working for me but i can still plug it in to see where i’m at. great work man, this is fantastic!

2 Likes

Man, thank you so much for this!! everyone should download this.

2 Likes

when you first open excel it may prompt you on the top ribbon to allow externabl content. you want to click enable/allow on that.

2 Likes

This is awesome! Now I don’t have to create my own heh :grin:

3 Likes

i didn’t see that, this is what it looks like when opened… is there a way to turn that on in preferences? thanks for helping me try to figure it out. still dont mind plugging in numbers lol

2 Likes

then its this after i open it in google sheets

2 Likes

to manually enable external data connections

3 Likes

This Should be converted to website.

2 Likes

I agree. it would be awesome in website form. that is a bit more of a project then i have time to tak on but id be happy to team up with someone to make that a reality.

2 Likes

no luck on apple numbers but my buddies in IT so he’s gonna install excel for me…(he’s a BTC on believer but i forgive him)

2 Likes

Yeah, the formulas are all built in excel. i dont think they will work in another application.

3 Likes

i just input the current btc price if i’m curious. no alts… working on that 1btc first… just passed .5 and started at the end of august (dca in) living like i’m broke for that BTC!!!

5 Likes

Can you post a guide on how to add more alt coin to the spreadsheet? I want to add more alt coin that I’m investing in.

thanks

1 Like

Hi, is there a way I can get a copy of the sheet. The current updated one. Thanks.

Hi Jason… Have been crunching out my numbers… Based on an investment amount to a particular trading pair: Incase of a bear market. One must factor in the % loss in BTC/USD amount secondly the % loss on the trading pair say NEO/BTC % drop… plus the trading fees… Your excel captures this… thanks by the way but I cannot seem to make it work. How can go about it.

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠