CryptoMod: Manage Telegram Communities with a Bot!

Created via one of our very own… @sethlouey! He’s awesome:

https://cryptomod.io/

5 Likes

@sethlouey Loves to create those bots. Nice work!

4 Likes

I do man… They can be so powerful sometimes.

5 Likes

Thanks @john for the shout out. Still soft launching it. Need to accept crypto payments now. :smiley:

5 Likes

This is wonderful. Keep building.

4 Likes

SETH :optimusprime: :explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants::explopants:

4 Likes

Why build products for blockchain tech if you aren’t using cryptocurrency as the payment method?! :hulksmash:

Decided to switch our business model up a bit and charge 0.5 BTC / 5 ETH for a lifetime subscription to CryptoMod.io :bch::vitalik:

2 Likes

We are on Token Daily today. Would be great to get some support from the Pub and either get shared, upvoted, or ask some questions about the service. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super pumped! CryptoMod is featured on Product Hunt today!

Would be great to get some Pub love on the link… ie… questions, comments, maybe a share or two. Anything helps! :hulksmash::hulksmash::hulksmash::hulksmash:

1 Like

What’s good CRYPTONATION?!

I’ve been away building the shit out of our v2 of CryptoMod.

One noticeable change is the name. Thanks to the SEC, we ended up changing our name from CryptoMod to ChatMod.io. (What a pain in the ass)

We pushed a bunch of new features including a dashboard, analytics, and referral system. We also are on Product Hunt today and could use some community support with sharing, voting, and/or commenting.

More growth and recognition for us = a better service and future for ChatMod communities.

2 Likes

We pitched ChatMod (Formally known as CryptoMod) a few times over the past week.

We nailed our first advisor, Jason Stone.

1 Like

Wish they would have better thumbnails. lol…

1 Like

Excellent work! Looking great!

1 Like

CRYPTONATION!!! I’ve missed you, but I’ve been busy building stuff.

Last week, we pitched the original Shark Tank investor, Kevin Harrington!

And we currently have 733k users on ChatMod!!! :explopants3::fud::hulksmash:

2 Likes

Amazing! Good work my man!

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠