Cybermiles AMA - A Decentralized eCommerce Platform

Was a ton of fun talking to these guys! Let us know your ideas or comments!

4 Likes

Loved this interview and I loved how they had 3 folks on the call!

1 Like

nice work peter they have a big upside, targeting their existing platform first called 5miles worth 3billion USD. 5miles will purchase a significant amount of the Cybermiles Token CMT to convert the 5miles platform to CMT

2 Likes

I like the fact that they have a workable product already. It provides a bit of confidence.

4 Likes

yep its a huge tick not many icos can say that. I was initially worried that targeting folks on an ebay like platform would be very difficult to onboard users, but reading through whitepaper its going to to be seamless backend technology as they said in ama behind the application, so they will still work in fiat.

2 Likes

Hmm. What if Amazon and Ebay go their own way. Seems like that would just crush Cybermiles. Anyone optimistic about this one?

2 Likes

First ICO underwritten by Cobinhood and it looks legit which is great news. Can buy on the Cobinhood platform as soon as it’s up and running I believe with discounts as a Cob holder. I own a decent amount of Cob as you can probably guess.

2 Likes

5 miles is a different type of product to Amazon and Ebay, and 5 miles is just the first application they are targeting to use the new blockchain platform it is one of many use cases. Cybermiles is aiming to be the ecommerce of ethereum but their range of use cases is equivalent to eth. It’s actually really good they already have a target app. Put it this way if they were just doing an ICO with all the use cases they have in whitepaper (bar 5 miles ) then right as the ico finished before it got listed on COB they said we are announcing that we have a partnership with 5 miles what do you think the price of cmt would do when it hit exchange

3 Likes

Actually, it’s not just discounted CMT that you get. If you have Cob on the exchange on Januwary 5th, you get free CMT.

Full message below from Telegram.

:sparkles: 1 COB To Get Your Valuable CMT Token - COB Holders on COBINHOOD Exchange Only​:sparkles:

Dear COB holders,

It is COBINHOOD team’ honer to announce that we are going to issue CMT, which is the very first ICO underwritten by COBINHOOD. A COB holder can get CMTs by following the guideline below and paying out 1 COB at the same time. Thanks for your support for COBINHOOD, we are on the same side with COB holders and will keep making efforts on bringing the greatest benefits to all the COB holders.

:timer_clock: Timing of Assessment :timer_clock:
5 Jan 2018 00:00 UTC+0

:bell: Issuing CMTs Period :bell:
5 Jan 2018 00:00 to 6 Jan 2018 23:59 UTC+0

:key: Assessment Criteria​:key:

1. A COBINHOOD exchange account containing at least 56 COBs.
  2. COBINHOOD team will assess how many COBs an account contains on 5 Jan 2018 00:00 UTC+0 and using the data to deliver CMTs to each account according to the issuing criteria below.
  3. A account should Pay/consume 1 COB for getting CMT (one time payment).

:gift:Issuing Criteria
:gift:
COB Amount: 0 - 449.75K
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/127HxjS7IpOj2c7i4gVd7wzKB86W2epdgjy22ACra_iw/edit?usp=sharing

COB Amount: 449.8K - 1M
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GjLFUZZPV_F9VpwWW_1DVwC8YeTWm44Geogtbu78WJ4/edit?usp=sharing

COB Amount: 1M - 6.9998M
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I41HDyki_S4wLjI5BKuyeUC0msu0xCl4-1gUVC6_4Mg/edit?usp=sharing

COB Amount: 6.9998M and Above
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DvSrF8sbjP5h-tmnXA7WiprE0Bl1nuX0/view?usp=sharing

:shield: Process​:shield:

1. Make sure you have an active account in COBINHOOD exchange before 5 Jan 2018 00:00 UTC+0.
  2. Make sure you deposit COBs into your account before 5 Jan 2018 00:00 UTC+0.
  3. CMTs will be delivered back to the same account.

:black_nib: Notification
Issuing :black_nib:
CMTs for COB holders is based on the data on 5 Jan 2018 00:00 UTC+0. If a COB holder does not receive CMTs since he or she does not complete the needed process above for getting CMTs in time, COBINHOOD team and CyberMiles team do not have the responsibly to make any further arrangements or compensation measures.

1 Like

Cybermiles ICO blew right up. Sold out in like 30 minutes. They’ve reopened it briefly as a few investors threw in over the individual limit. Good news for Cybermiles and good news for Cobinhood.

2 Likes

Cybermiles has 10xed since introduction onto Binance. Congrats if any of you were in on the ICO…or got any for free…

2 Likes

this has some legs now price on the up because lead cybermiles engineer has blockchain book coming and the platform has been accepted for use for 2 ICOS

3 Likes

Just found out about this project and wow, they have a lot going for them. They partnered with 5mile a buy trade and sell platform where i sell stuff from time to time. Also 5mile and partnered with the Dallas Mavericks and in the 2018/19 NBA season the players will be able to get paid in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cybermile CTM token. All fans will be able to purchase sports accessories using those 3 cryptos. After watching there testnet conference they did mention that Alibaba developers were testing there node, and after watching this I feel that this is a great project and my next investment for a long term hodl. Thanks Peter

2 Likes
2 Likes

Notably, 5Miles investors include Eddie Wu, the co-founder of Alibaba, and an eBay executive, which the company has yet to disclose.

CyberMiles is well-connected with big business as its management hails from Alibaba (BABA), eBay, and Google. CMT ‘s CEO is Lucas Lu, a theoretical physicist who worked at CERN, the particle physics lab that runs the Large Hadron collider, and which employs some of the most intelligent people in the world. Lu was the GM of two of Alibaba’s business units, including its Taobao Mobile platform. Robert Li, CMT’s CTO, was the former head of R&D of eBay China and Google. As an example of the value of the Alibaba connection, just look at TRON, a top 10 coin on coinmarketcap which may be valued at many times its true value just because of its management team and Alibaba connection.

Mark Cuban and the Dallas Mavericks recently announced the sponsorship of 5Miles on their jerseys for next year. For those of you who aren’t basketball fans, the top left of NBA jerseys now have a company sponsorship and the Mavericks will have the 5Miles logo on their jerseys next season. This is going to bring attention to 5Miles and CyberMiles as the Mavs play 82 regular season games, every one of which is on television.

The Dallas Mavericks and 5Miles also announced a new Dallas-based entrepreneurship initiative which includes the Mavs accepting cryptocurrency for ticket sales at all its home games in the 2018-2019 season – including Bitcoin, Ethereum … and the CyberMiles (CMT) token. The media and investing public didn’t really pick this up yet. It wasn’t even mentioned on ESPN. Once the NBA season launches, imagine the headlines about the NBA accepting cryptocurrencies. It would be a great real-world usage story and CyberMiles (CMT) would be at the center of it. The 2018-2019 NBA season starts in November and the CyberMiles Mainnet launches in December of this year, so there time left for this story to develop.

4 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠