Daily Exercise Thread — 💪

health
exercise
workout

Pull ups and side delt accessory work today. Quick session that is considered my “off day”.

5 Likes

F3 Big Creek
11 PAX in the rain for a Dumpster led Q

6 Likes

Yoga Day 2 :white_check_mark:
Stretching out and feeling great. BTW it is more difficult than I anticipated. :hulksmash:

7 Likes

Morning Run
2.3 miles / 23 min
Only 2 days to Ragnar and I’m ready to go. After 4 months of training, I did my last training run today. Feeling great!

5 Likes

Stronglifts, and I finally managed to do my daily push-ups. I had to do them on my knuckles which was a little bit harder, but my wrist didn’t hurt from it.

@Jake_Sumner Way to go with the training! I’m rooting for you on Friday.

4 Likes

@bamse thanks!! Looking forward to a good race!

F3 Big Creek
9 PAX led by Swiper in a Cupid-themed Valentines Day beatdown.

Now I’m headed to the airport to catch a flight to Phoenix for the Ragnar Relay!

5 Likes

Yoga day 3 :white_check_mark:
@Jake_Sumner Good Luck Man👍

4 Likes

Thanks, @CryptoDad! Looking forward to a great race!

4 Likes

Stronglifts and push-ups done for the day.

5 Likes

Friday bitches.

7 Likes

Ragnar Relay Leg 1
8.7 miles / 77 min
Ragnar is off to a great start!

6 Likes

Ragnar Relay - Leg 2
4.2 miles / 35 min
Fun night run through the city. Feeling great!

6 Likes

Morning run, 4.6 km. I forgot to time it, but I think it took around 30 min. Longest run in 20 years. Felt like I could pass out at any moment when I was finished, haha.

6 Likes

Ragnar Relay - Leg 3
4.2 miles / 37 min
Last leg was the best! Early morning run to finish Ragnar!

6 Likes

Stronglifts day 63 :white_check_mark: ready to crush it this weekend now on the farm :muscle:

6 Likes

jeez, i realized i havent really worked out in at least two years ever since i moved (i used to have couple friends who would push me to work out and lift even when i didnt want to). yall motivating me to like get off my ass and get swoll. i need work in both cardio and lifting departments, but im so scrawny i should probably start lifting before any cardio if my main focus is on gaining mass, right? i trust you guys, and i dont want to sign up on bodybuilding forums.

6 Likes

Breathing exercises and some yoga and push-ups to start the day.

@Jake_Sumner It looks like you had a lot of fun. Way to go, man.

5 Likes

Yoga day 4 :white_check_mark:
@Jake_Sumner great race day pictures. Looks like it was allot of fun. Good job man :muscle:

4 Likes

I am a scrawny rookie myself, but I can recommend Stronglifts 5x5 as a great starting program. It trains the whole body and focuses on building strength. Just make sure you start eating more as well if you want to steadily gain mass. I have gained 20 kg since the start of last year and had to buy new pants because my thighs did not fit in the old ones anymore. It’s an extremely easy program to follow, and it’s really fun as well since you immediately notice your progress and want to keep going heavier.

7 Likes

Morning hike - Telegraph Pass Trail
3.2 miles / 75 min
Incredible views of Phoenix at the top of South Mountain. Great trail and perfect weather today!

Uploading: 58C66D5A-6C91-4B7A-9B1E-14172AD79A31.jpeg… Uploading: 4ED12DF3-A154-4AFE-A6CF-3B1BBF287B44.jpeg…

5 Likes