Daily Exercise Thread β€” πŸ’ͺ

Nice headband - gotta have it running in Ga this time of year!

3 Likes

Boxing again today. Really intensive training. First time ever that I get punched in the head, felt a bit dizzy right after but managed to keep going. I’m sure it will get easier as I continue.

4 Likes

F3 Big Creek
9 PAX for a Spit Valve Birthday Q

4 Likes

Stronglifts done. Still feel a bit weak but managed to complete all sets.

3 Likes

Just finished 100 pushups and 50 sit-ups for the day. Just got my gains for the day.

5 Likes

Had a good morning run the other day and sets of pushups and planks. The Pub was :point_down: so im getting caught up. I plan for a longer run this weekend :muscle:

4 Likes

Just woke up and did a quick 40 pushups to go. 60 more to go. Tunnel Vision.

5 Likes

45 min run with 5 rounds of pushups and some air squats. It was a Hot day here in the south but I enjoyed every minute.:muscle:

4 Likes

yeah @bamse I just watched the entire video that dude is a beast. :muscle:

4 Likes

@CryptoDad Yeah, something to strive for.

Wim Hof breathing and 100 push-ups today.

4 Likes

Woke up for the day and already did 35 push-ups for the days. Going to review some charts.

4 Likes

meal prep for work :white_check_mark:
Still at it ,this is a great habit for me. I love making decisions a week in advance. :+1:

5 Likes

Did 50 pushups at 12:01am today and just did another 25 rn. Lets get these gains.

4 Likes

Tabata Core done, and 100 push-ups.

4 Likes

Morning run
3.4 mi / 34 min
Great run. Enjoying these cool mornings before summer hits!

4 Likes

Summer is here. Let the sweating commence.
Stronglifts done. It went very well despite the way too hot weather. Feels like I’ve finally recovered from the race.

5 Likes

Woke and up and banged out 40 push-ups. Another 60 to go.

5 Likes

Boxing workout in the sun yesterday. Practiced some 2 on 1 sparring among other things.

4 Likes

Woke up and did 60 pushups. Just got these gains. Another 40 to go.

5 Likes

Stronglifts. Squats, overhead press and deadlifts. Tough but doable.
I just bought a pull-up bar that you fasten in a doorway. My apartment is not ideal for it due to lack of space, but it does work with some modifications. So I also added in some pull-ups in my training, and will continue to do so every day from now on. :muscle:

4 Likes