Daily Exercise Thread β€” πŸ’ͺ

Woke up did 150 sit-ups and 100 push-ups. Going to the gym later on today.

4 Likes

Stronglifts done. Sprained my middle finger yesterday, but still managed to complete all sets. :facepunch:

3 Likes

Doing g my daily sauna great heat shock proteins

3 Likes

Early boxing today. A bit too hot outside for my taste, but the training went well all things considered. My finger might not agree however. It looks worse than it actually is.

4 Likes

Woke up a little late today so did 200 sit-ups and 100 push-ups. Going to play some basketball later on today.

3 Likes

Started with my morning routine of yoga and breathing exercises, finished with Tabata Cardio and 20 pull-ups.

2 Likes

Woke up hungover today but still did 150 sit-ups and 100 push-ups. Going to see how I’m feeling later on today.

3 Likes

Woke up kinda late but still did my 150 sit-ups and 100 push-ups. Going to the gym later on and going to get these gains!

3 Likes

Finally got in a Stronglift and some running. The grind is real. It feels good to get back at
it. :muscle:

2 Likes

Monday again, Stronglifts done. Working to get back to max.

1 Like

just doing the sanua any body else like there sanuas I do ever day today I’m at my buddy’s house checking his out looks good so far

2 Likes

Woke up and did 200 sit-ups and 100 push-ups.

1 Like

Just my morning routine and 100 push-ups today.

2 Likes

Woke up and felt like doing a little more than I usually do so did 105 push-ups and 205 sit-ups. Going to put up a couple of shots later on today.

1 Like

Stronglifts done. Squats, bench and row.

1 Like

Woke up early for work and completed my 100 push-ups and 200 sit-ups. Let’s get these gains!

3 Likes

Mate your gonna end up turning into One Punch Man at this rate :saitama:

3 Likes

Not a bad thing!! :saitama1: forever!

3 Likes

Wrestling today. Really tough strength training to start, then practicing different clinches and takedowns.

2 Likes

Woke up and completed 200 sit-ups and 100 push-ups for the day. Going to the gym later on today to work on arms.

1 Like