Day five using Jade bot! Results, AMA and outlook for the crypto market

trading
exchanges
utility
dropil
jadebot

As many of you know, I have close relations with the Dropil.com team. Helping them with promoting, beta testing and other ways to grow in the crypto industry.

In the beta testing, I was focused on both tweaking the bots, testing the algo’s and the platform.

Beautiful UI, design and utility will cause a FOMO effect for Dropil.

Since Binance was hacked, we were forced to redo our API’s a few times, but that gave us an opportunity to tweak our bots for the best results in the current market conditions.

Currently, I am seeing a 1.25% daily return average, since executing the bot successfully for the past five days.

For those interesting in signing up, please do so with my link, or not… https://home.dropil.com/signup?ref=qybpgdzijxwpmtn2aegaf3oaijbbye

I encourage everyone to ask questions or join the Dropil community!

Let’s make those gains!

2 Likes

Can you please share your settings - like price buffer percentage, advanced settings etc. Trying to setup my first bot…thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

{
basePair: ‘BTC’,
name: ‘BTC, Moderate (Custom)’,
autoReinvest: true,
basic: {
strategy: ‘Standard’,
mode: ‘Moderate’,
priceBuffer: 3.00,
singleMulti: ‘Multi’,
longShort: ‘Long’,
},
advanced: {
enabled: true,
minVolume: 200.0000,
targetProfit: 1.45,
maxPositions: 10,
trailingStop: 0.25,
useWhitelist: false,
pairs: ‘BTC_ADA,BTC_ADX,BTC_AE,BTC_AGI,BTC_AION,BTC_AMB,BTC_APPC,BTC_ARDR,BTC_ARK,BTC_ARN,BTC_AST,BTC_BAT,BTC_BCD,BTC_BCHABC,BTC_BCPT,BTC_BLZ,BTC_BNT,BTC_BQX,BTC_BRD,BTC_BTG,BTC_BTS,BTC_CDT,BTC_CMT,BTC_CND,BTC_CVC,BTC_DASH,BTC_DATA,BTC_DCR,BTC_DENT,BTC_DGD,BTC_DLT,BTC_DNT,BTC_DOCK,BTC_EDO,BTC_ELF,BTC_ENG,BTC_ENJ,BTC_EOS,BTC_ETC,BTC_ETH,BTC_EVX,BTC_FUEL,BTC_FUN,BTC_GAS,BTC_GNT,BTC_GO,BTC_GRS,BTC_GTO,BTC_GVT,BTC_GXS,BTC_HC,BTC_HOT,BTC_ICX,BTC_INS,BTC_IOST,BTC_IOTA,BTC_IOTX,BTC_KEY,BTC_KMD,BTC_KNC,BTC_LEND,BTC_LINK,BTC_LOOM,BTC_LRC,BTC_LSK,BTC_LTC,BTC_LUN,BTC_MANA,BTC_MCO,BTC_MDA,BTC_MFT,BTC_MITH,BTC_MTH,BTC_MTL,BTC_NANO,BTC_NAS,BTC_NAV,BTC_NCASH,BTC_NEBL,BTC_NEO,BTC_NPXS,BTC_NULS,BTC_NXS,BTC_OAX,BTC_OMG,BTC_ONG,BTC_ONT,BTC_OST,BTC_PHX,BTC_PIVX,BTC_POA,BTC_POE,BTC_POLY,BTC_POWR,BTC_PPT,BTC_QKC,BTC_QLC,BTC_QSP,BTC_QTUM,BTC_RCN,BTC_RDN,BTC_REN,BTC_REP,BTC_REQ,BTC_RLC,BTC_RVN,BTC_SC,BTC_SKY,BTC_SNGLS,BTC_SNM,BTC_SNT,BTC_STEEM,BTC_STORJ,BTC_STORM,BTC_STRAT,BTC_SYS,BTC_THETA,BTC_TNB,BTC_TNT,BTC_TRX,BTC_VET,BTC_VIA,BTC_VIB,BTC_VIBE,BTC_WABI,BTC_WAN,BTC_WAVES,BTC_WPR,BTC_WTC,BTC_XEM,BTC_XLM,BTC_XMR,BTC_XRP,BTC_XVG,BTC_XZC,BTC_YOYO,BTC_ZEC,BTC_ZEN,BTC_ZIL,BTC_ZRX’,
stopLoss: 17.50,
maxAverageDownOrders: 4,
averageDownThreshold: 3.00,
averageDownMultiplier: 1.70
}
}

I’m only blacklisting CELR, FET and BTT, for now!

1 Like

Day 10 Updates! Jade has been crushing it for me.

I finally was able to setup four bots, one for each trading pair on Binance: BTC, USDT, ETH and BNB

Look at some of these performances!

I love charts!

1 Like

Jade bot killing it!

1 Like