Did i miss the train for ETC !?

Hello my crypto family :smiley:
I hope you are all doing well and fine
I have couple of questions :
1- I’ve just noticed ETC and searched it here and saw positive feedback on it, do you think now it is a good time to scoop up some ETC “in term of pricing” ?
2- If i store my ETC on binance or bittrex will i recive CLO or it must be on MEW ?
3- I’ve been missing Peter’s DCA streams for a while but i am still DCA ADA,ICX,IOTA… so the question is Peter still DCA these coins or something came up ?

Thank you so much guys for all the effort and help
Regards,
Assad

6 Likes

they are still being DCA’d. You can see the features via CoinPuffs which references this:

Also… if you fundamentally understand the philosophy and practice of DCA… then “timing” doesn’t really matter.

2 Likes

According to Peter, it is not late to get on ETC and Peter is still doing DCA for the coins you mentioned. Good luck mate.

3 Likes

you know what guys, I feel lonely in Saudi Arabia in this space,
but the best part is every now and then when I feel lonely I come here and I always find my family :smiley:
Thank you very much mates :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Do you know people you can invite?

3 Likes

Hey @Assad , you are not alone, you never truly are.
You found this little space on the big internets didn’t you?
You found other like yourself and that should be enough to tide over your loneliness.

Now get pumped and join the shuttle my man!
Off to the MOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!

3 Likes

Hey Peter,

Is there a link I can use to refer the pub to my friends and family - got my friend @Plantation12 to check it out, now trying to get my brothers on this space ship too

3 Likes

I sometimes subscribe to the mailing list using my friends’ email adresses lol

Only the ones who’d be interested though!

3 Likes

Start your DCA at the cheapest prices of 2018!

4 Likes

When you teach a certain trust level you can send invites out to folks via your admin / dash.

But, make sure to send the new folks this:

http://10daysofbitcoin.com

3 Likes

sure thing brother, know couple of strong hands who are interested and this is the best place for us :smiley:

2 Likes

my maaaan … to the moooooooon brother :smiley:

1 Like

Just found this, now you’re not late, the train returned and its about to leave later this year to the moon!

2 Likes

There hasn’t really been an ETC train tbh

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠